Statue Prime 1 Studio Flashpoint Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a9acd539bdd464d38e131494279dfaf1.jpg

f6e6ee6cbf3382259c7dda64417c9a37.jpg

1c50c11348d4c867f5475434e260d0d8.jpg

05ae1d7c46ceb42d1c06b2a53ae8f0d8.jpg

received my piece yesterday. The details in the sculpt are excellent and both head sculpts are spectacular. can't believe the EX is still available with only 350 pieces made. If you like the Flashpoint story line, then Thomas Wayne is a must IMO

8v2u3qv.jpg

YBjXFhj.jpg

6wObynD.jpg

BmfaLI5.jpg

4aY2j6R.jpg

1qp0fAz.jpg

ns4SUVG.jpg

Congrats on getting a great statue.

It's certainly a good looking piece and I wish I could get him, but I'm limiting myself to only 6 pieces from the Arkham line. And I've always thought that Two Face came out extremely well...... but maybe too well because it would give me nightmares if I had him in my collection.

I've currently got AK&TDKR Batman, Deathsroke, HQ, and I'm just waiting on CW and Joker.... though I've recently decided to get and display the Hush Ivy with them.

It's unfortunate that this didn't receive much love. Heck your post was the first one in almost a year!

Congrats on getting a great statue.

It's certainly a good looking piece and I wish I could get him, but I'm limiting myself to only 6 pieces from the Arkham line. And I've always thought that Two Face came out extremely well...... but maybe too well because it would give me nightmares if I had him in my collection.

I've currently got AK&TDKR Batman, Deathsroke, HQ, and I'm just waiting on CW and Joker.... though I've recently decided to get and display the Hush Ivy with them.

It's unfortunate that this didn't receive much love. Heck your post was the first one in almost a year!

real nice pics,nice statue aa909.Thanks for sharing,Congrats.

Thanks guys. It really is a fun piece, primarily because it throws most people off when they see Batman wielding dual pistols LOL! Thomas Wayne’s character in the flashpoint is iconic and I think this statue captures him perfectly.

The Arkham line has really been great. Excellent character designs and the execution by Prime 1 has been flawless. Looking forward to scarecrow, freeze, joker and a few others that I’ve got on PO.

Got mine on the 6th as well. This is my first P1 piece and I’m completely blown away. It’s also the largest statue that I’ve ever gotten and I’m amazed that some of you have several P1 statues and are able to display them so well. I’m going to have to pace myself and wait until P1’s The Batman Who Laughs to be on preorder. Congrats to all that got this piece.

Back