Statue Prime 1 Studio Flashpoint Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I've ever wanted a statue this much before...
1sm205drool (1).gif

And he's going to come back in a big way if anyone has read The Button!
That moment was great!

Just read The Button Part 2 and wow! Thomas is back in a big way. How timely for the release of this statue and kudos to prime1 for making this. Love it!

EX head is really cool on this one. I love this but again, I'm just not sure I need a 1/3 Thomas Wayne statue. It is really nice though - one of Prime 1's best Arkham statues IMO.

Just read The Button Part 2 and wow! Thomas is back in a big way. How timely for the release of this statue and kudos to prime1 for making this. Love it!

I know right! I think reading The Button helped me in deciding to get this piece.
It's just too good to turn down. Love both poses, both facial expressions. Can't wait to get it in hand.

The base of the statue fit with the Batman Beyonds base so i displayed this guys side by side.

This is awesome, by far my favorite P1 piece, just killer. If it was 1/4 I would order immediately.

I ordered it, I get tired of the same movie inspired statues, but this is just so different and unique. Gotta support stuff like this when it comes out, the same with the Red Son Batman PF.

Thomas is back in DC ReBirth. Timing of this statue is uncanny :)

Batman-22-The-Button-cross-over-The-Flash-with-the-Watchmen-spoilers-preview-1.jpg

That's what I thought at first. But the new comic cover above seemed to indicate otherwise. Unless Rebirth has changed some things.

No, it's just a case of the cover not representing what's going on in the issue. Martha and Thomas both survive the attack and Bruce dies. Martha eventually loses it and becomes the Joker.

Back