Statue Prime 1 Studio Flashpoint Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to see at least one more switch out for this, maybe a rage head or something. Hopefully the sword will be the EX, from what I remember Thomas only uses it in one scene and don't really care about it that much.

Would love to see at least one more switch out for this, maybe a rage head or something. Hopefully the sword will be the EX, from what I remember Thomas only uses it in one scene and don't really care about it that much.

16683990_1842016942714360_4680899716252165695_n.jpg

Definitely worth a watch. I'm Buying this without a doubt, so excited. I'm hoping we can do one gun up one gun down.

This piece alone is why I just purchased Deathstroke. I was collecting sideshow 1/4 line, but they've been dropping the ball lately. Can't wait to see their Black Manta. All hail BATDAD!

They will put up the PO soon we will see it on Facebook Prime1 page then sideshow gets it later in the week after PO is announced. This is what I've observed so far. This guy is a day one PO for me as well.

Back