Prime 1 Studio - Flash 1/3 - Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So nearly a 2 year wait.

You'd think collecting would have taught me patience by now, but no.

I wish companies could speed things up a little. Though on the other hand, the long wait often kills my interest in a movie/character, so I save money.
Yep..i knew things with sideshow.

But then everything new with Prime 1, especially lately. It's safe to say, that you can add at least 3 months for a delay.
After a PO be patience for at least 18 months.

XM was easy the last few times with my statues. PO goes up and then 6 to 7 months later they start shipping.

So nearly a 2 year wait.

I wish companies could speed things up a little. Though on the other hand, the long wait often kills my interest in a movie/character, so I save money.

If a 2 year wait is likely to kill your interest in a movie piece, I would be inclined to suggest you not buy the piece at all.

Imo a collector should only buy pieces that speak to you and that you'll love to have in your collection for many years to come.....though I know some collectors try to continuously flip/rotate pieces through for newer pieces.

So nearly a 2 year wait.

No worries flashpoint will be out around the time this statue releases.. renewed interest right there

Tempting but just can’t justify the price.

As I wrote in the other forum.

The price is pretty much in line with their other current 1/3 scale pieces.

But honestly if I were to let go of one of my preorders in this line, it'll either be Flash or Cyborg.

But for both Flash and Cyborg I got the regulars locally because I didn't care about their respective Exclusive parts.

As I wrote in the other forum.

The price is pretty much in line with their other current 1/3 scale pieces.

But honestly if I were to let go of one of my preorders in this line, it'll either be Flash or Cyborg.

But for both Flash and Cyborg I got the regulars locally because I didn't care about their respective Exclusive parts.

Yea there is no getting around 1/3 scale price. I just can’t throw down 1K for a statue. Especially when it’ll be on sale for $650 six months after it ships on various BST’s.

Yea there is no getting around 1/3 scale price. I just can’t throw down 1K for a statue. Especially when it’ll be on sale for $650 six months after it ships on various BST’s.

You think? Most IS/Prime 1 statues I see being sold are either around the original price or higher.

You think? Most IS/Prime 1 statues I see being sold are either around the original price or higher.

Yea I just don’t imagine this Flash will be highly sought after. I love all the Flash statues , only reason I’m tempted by the P1 statues.

For people who own this what your impressions? All the pictures i have seen look freakin great. I ended up ordering one for myself i didnt like just having 3 (supes, cyborg and ww) of them it looks incomplete but with the renewed interest in these characters with the snyder cut coming out i said why not. I kind of regret passing on batman but i already had the suicide squad version (like that costume better) he fits in ok with them (a bit smaller scale but the justice bats is huge next to the others so either way its not perfect)- i talked myself out of it. For aquaman i am waiting on the solo movie piece, i do not like that headsculpt on JL one at all, nor the costume. I may pick up the batman tactical version if ssc puts him uo for po at some point. And if they dont my justice league team will be complete either way once aquaman starts shipping

I actually held off cause i wanted to see it they were going to recast ezra but that no longer seems to be the case- they just recast iris west for the his solo movie so its probably a pretty safe bet he ain't going anywhere now or youd thing they would have recast him already

No feedback here guys. Is it that bad and i should cancel???. I know a few of you own it but if you dont even want to post about it thats not a good sign for me. People on prime 1 facebook group says it has the best likeness of all of them and is sculpted really well so im a bit confused. Is it just a costume thing cause honestly the flash of costume Will not translate well to live tv, the flash in the tv show has a very comic accurate costume but it looks cosplay on the actor. I hate it with a passion, i much orefer his older costume but they werent comic accurate either, maybe Its just not a costume that will translate well from comicbook form to real screen live tv especially considering the flash is not supposed to be a big guy and will never fill it out properly. If i had to chose between this flash jl costume or the new cw current season barry allen flash costume id pick the jl ezra flash costume anyday over the newer cw one- it looks ****ing terrible, the actor doesnt fill it out right and it looks cosplay as **** At least the jl one does not look that way. Sure it has a powr ranger armor look but it dont look cosplay like the director bought it on amazon for his show- it make the actor look puny qs **** in it. Simply aweful, which is why grant gustin was being made fun of on the internet about he skinny he looks. Well the flash costume makes him like look a timy kid its aweful but its also close to comic book acurate so dc has to chose. A powe ranger looking flash costume or a more comic accurate one that looks Like cosplay or like a cheap imitation halloween costume on the actor

No feedback here guys. Is it that bad and i should cancel???. I know a few of you own it but if you dont even want to post about it thats not a good sign for me. People on prime 1 facebook group says it has the best likeness of all of them and is sculpted really well so im a bit confused. Is it just a costume thing cause honestly the flash of costume Will not translate well to live tv, the flash in the tv show has a very comic accurate costume but it looks cosplay on the actor. I hate it with a passion, i much orefer his older costume but they werent comic accurate either, maybe Its just not a costume that will translate well from comicbook form to real screen live tv especially considering the flash is not supposed to be a big guy and will never fill it out properly. If i had to chose between this flash jl costume or the new cw current season barry allen flash costume id pick the jl ezra flash costume anyday over the newer cw one- it looks ****ing terrible, the actor doesnt fill it out right and it looks cosplay as **** At least the jl one does not look that way. Sure it has a powr ranger armor look but it dont look cosplay like the director bought it on amazon for his show- it make the actor look puny qs **** in it. Simply aweful, which is why grant gustin was being made fun of on the internet about he skinny he looks. Well the flash costume makes him like look a timy kid its aweful but its also close to comic book acurate so dc has to chose. A powe ranger looking flash costume or a more comic accurate one that looks Like cosplay or like a cheap imitation halloween costume on the actor

I honestly didn’t read your entire post. But the Flash likeness wise is probably the best out of the lot. The mask certainly helps, but even so it’s a good representation. I only got him and Cyborg to complete the line, but imo Cyborg may well be the most impressive out of the lot, but Bats is still my favourite.

Flash has a lot of display options which are all solid.

The seams on the arms are a tad annoying, but the design of the costume helps a tad.

Mine didn’t sit completely flush with the base, but overall I don’t regret the purchase.

I honestly didn’t read your entire post. But the Flash likeness wise is probably the best out of the lot. The mask certainly helps, but even so it’s a good representation. I only got him and Cyborg to complete the line, but imo Cyborg may well be the most impressive out of the lot, but Bats is still my favourite.

Flash has a lot of display options which are all solid.

The seams on the arms are a tad annoying, but the design of the costume helps a tad.

Mine didn’t sit completely flush with the base, but overall I don’t regret the purchase.

Thanks for the feedback buddy, thats all i needed to hear. Like you i think cyborg has the best likeness of the 3 i own, he also looks badass im so glad i bought him esp now that he will be in more movies going forward. Aquaman is the one i didnt like and again past on bats cause i had the p1 ss version. I hope p1 movie aquaman ships soon so i can complete the league in 1/3 scale

I will add that the 1/2 scale queen studios aquaman blows away the prime 1 movie version but its half scale so it cost way more then i want to spend and will eat up too much space for a movie aquaman- not to mention that silicon material will degrade overtime

Thanks for the feedback buddy, thats all i needed to hear. Like you i think cyborg has the best likeness of the 3 i own, he also looks badass im so glad i bought him esp now that he will be in more movies going forward. Aquaman is the one i didnt like and again past on bats cause i had the p1 ss version. I hope p1 movie aquaman ships soon so i can complete the league in 1/3 scale

I will add that the 1/2 scale queen studios aquaman blows away the prime 1 movie version but its half scale so it cost way more then i want to spend and will eat up too much space for a movie aquaman- not to mention that silicon material will degrade overtime

It does. Which is why I couldn’t resist ordering it. And I ‘May’ be able to display him with Prime 1’s Trinity set

But I had already ordered Prime 1’s JL Aquaman, and the Solo pieces from both Sideshow and Prime 1. But I ended up only cancelling Sideshows as it wasn’t like I had their other DCEU League pieces outside of Batman for obvious reasons.

So around the new year ‘I might’ just have three DCEU Aquaman pieces in my collection..... with the problem being I have no freaking idea where I’m going to put either as my collection is already past capacity.

And I reckon the likeness of the Prime 1 JL Aquaman isn’t too bad. The face imo is accurate. The problem for me is the heavy beard and hair which really throws things out.

It does. Which is why I couldn’t resist ordering it. And I ‘May’ be able to display him with Prime 1’s Trinity set

But I had already ordered Prime 1’s JL Aquaman, and the Solo pieces from both Sideshow and Prime 1. But I ended up only cancelling Sideshows as it wasn’t like I had their other DCEU League pieces outside of Batman for obvious reasons.

So around the new year ‘I might’ just have three DCEU Aquaman pieces in my collection..... with the problem being I have no freaking idea where I’m going to put either as my collection is already past capacity.

And I reckon the likeness of the Prime 1 JL Aquaman isn’t too bad. The face imo is accurate. The problem for me is the heavy beard and hair which really throws things out.

I actually like the ex head (wet hair better) cause the hair is more tame and the beard isnt as bushy. Its ex or fail for me on that peice, although that may change once i get them in hand but based on the proto wet haired looks better imo

I actually like the ex head (wet hair better) cause the hair is more tame and the beard isnt as bushy. Its ex or fail for me on that peice, although that may change once i get them in hand but based on the proto wet haired looks better imo

I was actually talking about the Justice League piece, but I do agree and it’s why I bought the Ex piece as well for their Solo Aquaman piece.

Damn ssc still hasnt shipped my flash :(

I just need him and p1 movie aquaman to ship to complete the team. The gaps are bugging me

4A8796CE-8942-4E9C-B391-361F7252A49F.jpg

Nice setup so far. At some point when they make him, you'll need to add a 1/3 Green Lantern.

Yup and also figure out where to put hush sculpted cap supes, Hush ivy, cyborg supes And batcave hush batman lol. I will say though the sucide squad bats works well in there, he is actually more in scale with the rest then the justice league bats which is huge and towers over them all. Plus i love the bvs/suicide squad costume, flash will go in between bats and supes and aquaman will go next to cyborg and wonder woman to keep the illusion of proper scale as close as possible. When gl comes ill have to slide them together even closer and maybe angle to fit them all. I already got a spot saved for 1/2 scale black suit superman its just these hush ones i have to figure out

Back