Prime 1 Studio - Flash 1/3 - Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• JL Flash1  .jpg
    JL Flash1 .jpg
    483 KB · Views: 144
  • JL Flash2.jpg
    JL Flash2.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 140
  • JL Flash3.jpg
    JL Flash3.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 140
  • JL Flash4.jpg
    JL Flash4.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 145
  • JL Flash8.jpg
    JL Flash8.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 143
  • JL Flash7.jpg
    JL Flash7.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 141
  • JL Flash9.jpg
    JL Flash9.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Ah thank god that the Exclusive is the Mother Box.

Was concerned it was going to be the left arm holding the Batarang.

Now I've got no regrets buying locally.

So now I'm assuming that the last of the three Mother Boxes will come with Wonder Woman.

THIS is a GREAT statue! It looks like Ezra and even the extra arms look good. For fans, this is a hit.

With all that being said, I despise this costume so I will not order.

Only 350??? Better PO fast

Movie related pieces never really go all that fast as most collectors seem to collect only comic versions.

Though I pretty much only buy movie related pieces with the odd comic piece or 1/3 Arkham piece.

Though in this case I'll be happily buying the CE.

And every page on this thread there is someone who has to remark that they don't like the costume.

The Ex is pointless. Those Boxes are useless and it's not even a story they are pursuing with them. Just a wasted item. I'd rather have a Switch Out Head or a free Print.

The Ex is pointless. Those Boxes are useless and it's not even a story they are pursuing with them. Just a wasted item. I'd rather have a Switch Out Head or a free Print.

I'm going to be selfish here.

I actually like that the Exclusive is the Mother Boxes, as it enables me to buy the CE locally with no regrets.

And in the case of Flash, even if the Ex wasn't one of the boxes, chances are they may not have produced any additional parts, and just had made the arm holding the Batarang the Ex (which was my fear when I first saw that option).

I'm surprised the Amazon motherbox is with him and not Wonder Woman... Does that mean Superman gets the Human motherbox or does she get it, since it would've made sense to come with Cyborg but didn't?

Maybe the tactical suit Batman will come with the third motherbox?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is Wonder Woman has the 3rd box since the Amazons had it. Although this box should have come with Cyborg so who knows.

I'm glad I don't collect movie-based statues. That Flash costume is not to my liking.

I'm going to be selfish here.

I actually like that the Exclusive is the Mother Boxes, as it enables me to buy the CE locally with no regrets.

And in the case of Flash, even if the Ex wasn't one of the boxes, chances are they may not have produced any additional parts, and just had made the arm holding the Batarang the Ex (which was my fear when I first saw that option).

I agree, I'd rather there be a junk ex so people in other countries don't feel like their statue is missing something. That arm with batarang is the way to go IMO

Holy cow, this doesn't come out until Apr 2019 - Jun 2019?!

Not going to drop a NRD a year and a half ahead of time- by then I might have lost almost all interest...

Most of the Justice League pieces are 'supposed' to be coming out in that quarter.

But I suggest adding a further 3 months for delays.

So nearly a 2 year wait.

You'd think collecting would have taught me patience by now, but no.

I wish companies could speed things up a little. Though on the other hand, the long wait often kills my interest in a movie/character, so I save money.

Back