Prime 1 Studio - Flash 1/3 - Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the set reports they said this is Barry's first suit and one he will wear primarily in the film. He took plates and heavy wire from NASA and made his own suit. He will receive another from Wayne Enterprises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant wait to see the new suit

I think he meant why did you even come in the thread when you don't like 1/3 or the costume. An irresistible urge to trash the suit you couldn't resist?:lol

I collect 1/3, think the suit is ok, but just don't care for the pose so I won't be getting it.

I like 1/3. I just don't buy it. I have one 1/3 piece and its awesome. And if this was 1/4 I would still say the suit sucks. Not to mention the pose is absolutely ****.

Last edited:
Flash stole the movie so I would consider getting just this one.
Wonder what a EX feature could be if there is one?

I'm glad you guys liked the movie. I haven't seen it yet. So it's good to read positive comments.

a slightly better look from Prime 1 Instagram..

Attachments

• prime 1 flash.jpg
    prime 1 flash.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 110
I wonder if Flash and Wonder Woman have any alternate arms like Aquaman.

Really feel that would benefit the Flash piece.

Imo another successful facesculpt.

Seeing the new group photo posted yesterday, it looks like Flash has alternate arms, too :)

Yep, I noticed that too. At the rate they're going maybe every statue in the line is going to come with an additional pair of arms!! (Except for Bats of course).

And I'm hating myself that I'll probably be getting the entire line.

The only problem being......... I don't have any space left!!!

Son of a.... Thought this was 1/4 when I saw it on Facebook. 1/3 is too darn expensive.

Bummed, because this looks great.

Surprised that this thread hasn't been updated with any new pics from the con.

I'm going to assume that the left arm holding the Batarang is sadly going to be the exclusive... looks cool, wish I could get it.

Back