Prime 1 studio - Drift

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drift is smaller and less complex you can clearly see it. I asked them about the price range they told me Optimus prime has around 600+ parts need to be glue and painted and Drift should around 100+ parts. Imagine Sentinel prime this will cost a lot very complex.

Not clear about the parts. Just realize the size of Prime and Drift difference in about 12cm?

Prime1 is dangerous,i would have a extremly hard time if i were to get them all.As of right now i only have Optimus on order,and im most likely gonna stick to everything related to Optimus,which includes the Grimlock statue.Im not getting Megatron,Starscream or Drift.If Bee is 1k i might get it.
With those prices i need to be selective,and Optimus seems like the obvious choice.

Two other characters that would be hard to resist,would be Ironhide and Hound.

Yeah me too. Just preordered Optimus. I usually collect 1/6, but these Prime 1 Statues are works of art and truly high end collectibles Really awesome pieces.( Gonna have to sell my Ironman collection!)

Drift color is so eye catching... Love all these metalllic colors.

So who's ordered this!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Probably pass. Spend so much already on Prime n Meg n Bee.

I really like the scult face. This is what I like the most in AOE robots: we can almost see human faces, which are great for expressions.

For sure. Every single one of these Prime 1 pieces will make an awesome display.
Looking forward to the pics where all of them are together. :)

For sure. Every single one of these Prime 1 pieces will make an awesome display.
Looking forward to the pics where all of them are together. :)

Only the deep pocket collector can have complete line up of this unfortunately :gah:

You know I'm going against the grain with a lot of people,but I don't think that AOE is that bad of a movie. DOTM certainly is a better movie along with the first one... Transformers .... Guess I like the Autobots .... Regardless

Back