Prime 1 studio - Drift

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One things for sure... Prime 1 Studios is turning heads.
Other than TF and Ninja Turtles, I hope they take on other franchises.

With their talent. Betcha, they are setting the bar so so high with their work. I might say their stuff is probably the most detailed and movie accurate in the market now, kind of put SS IM to question especially since they claim to work side by side with Legacy. :dunno.
Just hope the prices not so high.

Not a fan of this character, but that is just amazing.

It sure is. If these weren't so expensive i'd add it to the collection.

You want rob a mini mart together. Quick way we can afford this non important character in nice detailed :lol

Damn, Prime1 is really teasing us, especially with the anouncement of Galvatron as nr. 8 of their Museum TF line.

Drift looks promising: I really love his samurai design.

:pray: My Prime1 wishing list: Saint seiya legend of sanctuary gold/bronze saints, DOTM Megatron, Sentinel Prime, ROTF The Fallen, Jetfire, Transformers the movie Barricade.

Damn, Prime1 is really teasing us, especially with the anouncement of Galvatron as nr. 8 of their Museum TF line.

Drift looks promising: I really love his samurai design.

:pray: My Prime1 wishing list: Saint seiya legend of sanctuary gold/bronze saints, DOTM Megatron, Sentinel Prime, ROTF The Fallen, Jetfire, Transformers the movie Barricade.

:goodpost: Am not sure if should say that pretty sure DOTM Megatron is in development but don't expect anytime soon.

That would be great to think that there would be the Megatron form the same movie as DOTM Prime.

I see now that their ROTF Megatron was like a 'test' for Prime1, as, even detailed, it is simpler than Optimus or it's DOTM Version.

Can't wait to see what they have done with Galvatron!

Not a character I am willing to spend over 1k on, but interesting design for sure

Yup, i have, they put all pictures regarding Drift. Very nice.

More pictures of Optimus AOE are likely to come too.

Yea. The paint app looks fantastic. P1 really has the metallic blue down. Is his right arm articulated or is it just an alternative pose ?

Prime1 has all the color done right. They should do the Ironman, will turn out flawless

Back