Prime 1 studio - Drift

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll hold you to that and I wont even mind when you hold your custom built sentinel with multiple pose options, authentic battle damage and voice box sound system over our heads :lol

There is an update on the prime 1 Facebook page that Drife is only going to be 1099 usd. Ha Ha only 1099 usd, still a good price for Prime 1 :)

I'll hold you to that and I wont even mind when you hold your custom built sentinel with multiple pose options, authentic battle damage and voice box sound system over our heads :lol

Now wish me luck then :hi5:

There is an update on the prime 1 Facebook page that Drife is only going to be 1099 usd. Ha Ha only 1099 usd, still a good price for Prime 1 :)

Maybe low ES. They keep pumping thousands unit ES on this line. Not sure how many people can keep up and afford this line.

We are going to have to be selective. There be loads of prime1 statues flooded all over the place. None of them are sold out yet. Optimus and megatron took a big chunk of money out of everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are going to have to be selective. There be loads of prime1 statues flooded all over the place. None of them are sold out yet. Optimus and megatron took a big chunk of money out of everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Super selective

200$ cheaper than Bumblebee.My guess is that AOE Optimus will be cheaper than DOTM Optimus too.The cost of these statues makes it impossible for collector like myself to be a completionist and Prime1 has probably started to see that too.

200$ cheaper than Bumblebee.My guess is that AOE Optimus will be cheaper than DOTM Optimus too.The cost of these statues makes it impossible for collector like myself to be a completionist and Prime1 has probably started to see that too.

Absolutely. The resale value we will probably take loss too. Another consideration in being selective.

Optimus cost 2x as much as Drift.... Really don't understand the pricing of these guys now.

Optimus cost 2x as much as Drift.... Really don't understand the pricing of these guys now.

Drift is smaller and less complex you can clearly see it. I asked them about the price range they told me Optimus prime has around 600+ parts need to be glue and painted and Drift should around 100+ parts. Imagine Sentinel prime this will cost a lot very complex.

6 months agoo Drift would cost as much as Bee.We will start to see cheaper statues from now on hopefully.

Back