Statue Prime 1 Studio - Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sideshow has more comic accurate head sculpt? which has more accurate costume?
With too many versions, confused which is more accurate anymore.

39958830_1922443374468962_5268027243971477504_n.jpg

39933086_1922443347802298_5419962837348909056_n.jpg

Shipping before Halloween.

Oh wow, with a piece this big, I'd be worried that the waist and lower body aren't permanently connected.

Oh wow, with a piece this big, I'd be worried that the waist and lower body aren't permanently connected.

Worried, why? As it seems to be split at an area where there shouldn't be any obvious seamlines :pray:

There’s 1/2 scale and life size statues from Sideshow that are separated at the waist.

Yep. As long as it's hidden, it's a none issue. I've got a 1/2 scale WW and a couple of Hulks all separated at the waist.

Need to see this put together and in better lighting. Right now the bones on his body look darker than they should be.

There’s 1/2 scale and life size statues from Sideshow that are separated at the waist.

Worried, why? As it seems to be split at an area where there shouldn't be any obvious seamlines :pray:
I don't own any statues separated ar the waist. I'd be nervous only because I'd be worried that any kind of bump may cause the top to fall over. Especially with a piece this big. I'm sure it's not a big deal or a problem. As Burning said, other statues (and even ones bigger than this) are split at the waist. Since I nevery owned a statue like that, I'd be a bit nervous for awhile until it became obvious I needn't worry. I'm sure that P1 knows what they are doing. They put out incredible statues.

I don't own any statues separated ar the waist. I'd be nervous only because I'd be worried that any kind of bump may cause the top to fall over. Especially with a piece this big. I'm sure it's not a big deal or a problem. As Burning said, other statues (and even ones bigger than this) are split at the waist. Since I nevery owned a statue like that, I'd be a bit nervous for awhile until it became obvious I needn't worry. I'm sure that P1 knows what they are doing. They put out incredible statues.

Do you have the SS Wonder Woman PF on order? I believe that one separates at the waist.

Doomsday ships 2019 (around May). No chance prime 1 brings this out 6 months early.

Actually I wouldn't be so sure about that.

The original pic was posted by Prime 1 on the Prime 1 Collectors Facebook group, so it's probably legit.

But keep in mind that October/November would be for orders made directly with Prime 1. It'll probably be two months later for Sideshow and even longer for those who preordered it through local vendors.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to make room for this and justify it. :lol

I like Sideshow's version a lot, but I'll always want this one....unless I have no room for it, and then Sideshow's will be the one for me. :lol

Haven’t seen these photos posted.
He’s shipping out soon (in Asia first)

bb82b0ab2732235a66c68fba4e26a0a1.jpg

8c515939d97e1721ccad5f40c782ef42.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't catch that the EX is waitlisted on SS. Very excited for this even though it will be a close fit for my display.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

portrait looks good with details, but i felt it was small compared to rest of body proportions

Back