Statue Prime 1 Studio - Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Massive. That video is insane! I like how the guy had to take a break while putting the upper torso on.

That guy is massive, no way I could have something that large in my 6x8 room...let alone storing the two boxes. The overall piece, though, just looks amazing.

Side note, man I'm sitting here watching the videos thinking "lift with your legs, not your back. edit the video down to 1/2 or less of that time, or fast forward the timeline. get a better camera, don't use a phone, when shooting on a phone turn it sideways" etc.

Side note, man I'm sitting here watching the videos thinking "lift with your legs, not your back. edit the video down to 1/2 or less of that time, or fast forward the timeline. get a better camera, don't use a phone, when shooting on a phone turn it sideways" etc.

:exactly:

also,guess he never unboxed a Prime 1 Statue before.. because he had no idea if you are doing a one man unboxing which most of us do,you have to turn those boxes upside down.Instead he was really fumbling around trying to figure it out.:lol

Last edited:
Pretty much. Just keep in mind that I’ve still got like 12 to 13 1/3 scales pieces to come in, and probably 5 or so other large scale pieces, plus a lot of smallish pieces. So I didn’t really have a choice.

True. Did you order the terminator t800 and t1000 busts?

True. Did you order the terminator t800 and t1000 busts?

Afraid I don’t collect Terminator pieces. Or other things such as Alien or Predators. Pretty much only the Superhero and Star Wars stuff, with the odd Sci-fi item, Transformers, Star Trek or Dino etc.

My Doomsday came in today these 2 boxes are so heavy. I reckon it they weigh similar to my prime 1 1:2 pieces.

My Doomsday came in today these 2 boxes are so heavy. I reckon it they weigh similar to my prime 1 1:2 pieces.

I hadn’t realised that Popcultcha had received their latest batch of Prime 1 pieces. I’ll need to contact them to pay off one of my other preorders that I see just popped up on their just arrived section.

Got him up and he fits exactly how I had envisioned. What a piece! This should be a Statue of the Year candidate but I don't see it getting much backing because not many will own it due to size. Pictures do not do this thing justice. It's jaw-dropping.

Here's a pic and one with the rest of my DC and Marvel collection as well.
83469e2192c2ba212930c55a9f7f63db.jpg
c9d1a941eedd32a744fdc56b49b68184.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back