Statue Prime 1 Studio - Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plenty of time for this one wont have any issues picking one up later considering the size and the price.

Plenty of time for this one wont have any issues picking one up later considering the size and the price.

You know my thing on some of these pieces though is getting them through a dealer so I have recourse if the QC sucks.

If I get it through eBay, I have less wiggle room.

I'm hoping I don't miss the 'low quantity' alert and will grab it right before wait list.

I'm still shocked the Venom P1 Ex is still on PO and not WL'd.

You know my thing on some of these pieces though is getting them through a dealer so I have recourse if the QC sucks.

If I get it through eBay, I have less wiggle room.

I'm hoping I don't miss the 'low quantity' alert and will grab it right before wait list.

Might be better to grab a spot right after it goes to WL.

There's nothing at the moment, but someone earlier commented and said that Prime 1 has a Supes (for this) in the works.
Time to suck more money out of me now, but it's all good. This Doomsday statue is going to be epic that's all I know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What comic book would go best with this piece?

I am going to use Death of Superman probably for this companion piece.

BTW i ordered him. :)

I think this is one of those pieces you should really plan to keep in your collection for good. Although I love this thing, can you imagine the pain of having to send this back if something is wrong? Shipping costs? phew! If not that, what about resale if necessary. I could very well be wrong, but I think very few are going to be willing to pay more than the original cost plus shipping on something this size? You would almost certainly have to buy insurance in addition to shipping cost when you ship it out to the buyer to protect yourself. In summary, most people like myself buy to keep unless there's something serious that forces one to sell. These are just some things to consider before you buy any pieces this size. I would say, make sure you LOVE it!

I buy pieces to keep forever which is why i don't buy that many. This guy will be staying with me villains like Doomsday, Thanos, Darkseid, doom etc mean to much to me.

I buy pieces to keep forever which is why i don't buy that many. This guy will be staying with me villains like Doomsday, Thanos, Darkseid, doom etc mean to much to me.

That's the motto I've tried to adopt, but it's VERY difficult. :lol

Time to suck more money out of me now, but it's all good. This Doomsday statue is going to be epic that's all I know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I totally agree, its going to be EPIC!! 38" high , this thing is going to be MASSIVE! Bring it on !!!!!!!

Guys, I have bad news....my custom display cabinets won't be able to accommodate this....It looks like I'm out again. :(

I was going to request them to be deeper, but I was advised against it.

I'm desperately trying to rack my brain for alternative display options. :lol

When there's a will there is a way. Have you figured out how you can fit him in your display chapter2099?

I am trying to figure out if I want this or the Iron Studios Dio with Superman...tough call.

I am trying to figure out if I want this or the Iron Studios Dio with Superman...tough call.

I have that dio and love it. Feels like it’s right out of the comics. The dio is obviously cheaper in price and it’s 1/6 scale. The prime 1 doomsday is awesome though too. I would be getting it, if it wasn’t 1/3 scale. It’s just too big for me. I’m trying to avoid 1/3 pieces as much as possible

I have that dio and love it. Feels like it’s right out of the comics. The dio is obviously cheaper in price and it’s 1/6 scale. The prime 1 doomsday is awesome though too. I would be getting it, if it wasn’t 1/3 scale. It’s just too big for me. I’m trying to avoid 1/3 pieces as much as possible

Good call. As once you go 1/3 scale, you'll never stop. Most of my current preorders nowadays are 1/3 scale. I'll have to pack away most of my 1/4 scale pieces at this rate.

This has to be one of the most exciting statues ever made. Its glorious! Everything about it screams masterpieces! Im more excited for this than superman and batman.

Back