Statue Prime 1 Studio - Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love seeing behind the scenes factory pics. This piece is going to be huge!

Weren't there people who thought this would display well with a 1/4 scale statue? :lol

46068218404_f7d0bfee99_o.jpg

At best, I think that was in regards to the original Superman PF. And sometimes Doomsday has been portrayed that big in media.
I'm with your line of thinking. Who could deny this sculpt anyhow? I just hope I have the space for it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm with your line of thinking. Who could deny this sculpt anyhow? I just hope I have the space for it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You can always use the dinner table! Who needs to eat, when you can drink in the beauty of this piece instead.

Shipping has been pretty ridiculous the last 6 months from Sideshow. If the reactions of the forums are any indication anyway. It appears there has been a large increase in pricing for large scale boxes. And because of their respective sizes, it’s happening the most to Prime 1 pieces. Heck to ship a single boxed Hot Toys Infinity Gauntlet was $150 to California!

I probably won't cancel, but I'm not ordering from Sideshow anymore. Their reward points don't even make up for how much they are raping customers on shipping these days.

If you're not getting the Exclusive, there's probably no need to order directly from Sideshow.

I was thinking about shifting some of my 1/4 to 1/3 pieces but with the increases in shipping, I need to re-evaluate that.

shipping rates in general continue to rise year by year, so of course SS is starting to charge more. $275 is still a discount. This thing is ginormous.

Back