Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky most people wont be up close to her in their statue room so she will look awesome. That is my issue to with her expression she looks like she has pulled an all nighter but from further away she looks much better.

Lucky most people wont be up close to her in their statue room so she will look awesome. That is my issue to with her expression she looks like she has pulled an all nighter but from further away she looks much better.

Not just the distance but the angle, when the head is tilted down she has a rather sleepy look, but when the sculpt is looking up her expression looks rather neutral. I must say the hair looks great there, thanks for the pics man.:rock

Last edited:
Not just the distance but the angle, when the head is tilted down she has a rather sleepy look, but when the sculpt is looking up her expression looks rather neutral. I must say the hair looks great there, thanks for the pics man.:rock

No worries.

That collectors girlfriend did the hair.

Some pics from facebook.

This is probably the single best shot of the statue I've seen, not in terms of great photo quality, but in getting the angle just right to really compliment the facial sculpt, the hair is done nicely, I gotta say this really shows off the potential of this statue. I would display it a bit above eye level to minimize the sleepy look. The skin tone is outstanding, very lifelike. I own the 1/2 Batman and while there's no doubt it's a beast of a statue, in a lot of ways I find this one equally, if not a little more, impressive. Getting someone to style the hair is a must, though...makes all the difference. Congrats to all who ordered this one! :clap

ww2.jpg

No worries.

That collectors girlfriend did the hair.

I see, she did a good job, hair looks perfect, must be a professional hair stylist.

This is probably the single best shot of the statue I've seen, not in terms of great photo quality, but in getting the angle just right to really compliment the facial sculpt, the hair is done nicely, I gotta say this really shows off the potential of this statue. I would display it a bit above eye level to minimize the sleepy look.

That's a good idea as I think that would make a world of difference to how the sculpt looks.

The skin tone is outstanding, very lifelike. I own the 1/2 Batman and while there's no doubt it's a beast of a statue, in a lot of ways I find this one equally, if not a little more, impressive.

Yeah I actually thought the same as far as quality and paint work goes. Batman and this are equally the best 1/2 scale statues that Prime has ever produced. This is probably the best unmasked 1/2 scale human statue that Prime has ever made.

Getting someone to style the hair is a must, though...makes all the difference. Congrats to all who ordered this one! :clap

Agreed, probably only thing stopping me from wanting to get this now is the hair.

I think someone said it was synthetic hair and should not be heated. To be confirmed.

Does anyone knows the box(es) size? That's the most problematic things to store...

Thx

I think someone said it was synthetic hair and should not be heated. To be confirmed.

Does anyone knows the box(es) size? That's the most problematic things to store...

Thx

My storage room is nearly full. I could probably fit in this box, thanos and Doomsday 1:3 along with my hot toys batman and joker but that will fill me up. I need room for Darkseid on the throne and maybe a custom darkseid im fraked. :rotfl

Got an email from Sideshow on this- delayed until March- so not really that far away now- just a week or three!

Back