Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn price... if this wasn't so expensive (+ taxes + shipping...) it you be an instant buy. But it's going to cost around $2,700 at the end... (~ 2200 €)

And space... space...

Damn price... if this wasn't so expensive (+ taxes + shipping...) it you be an instant buy. But it's going to cost around $2,700 at the end... (~ 2200 €)

And space... space...

There is no EX. You cant source this locally?

A picture from FB looks like she is getting her hair done professionally.

Attachments

• gal.jpg
    gal.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 159
Cool, a little trip to the Salon.

I can see everyone now arriving with their Wonder Women 1.2 statues at the Salon.Better post pics.:rotfl

Thought I would do a split face comparison pic to check the likeness, not the best comparison pic since the expression is different on the real gal pic, not to mention the fact that no one is 100% symmetrical, but still gives you a rough idea.

bigger.jpg

Everything seems to line up, apart from the bottom lip, but that's because it is open in the real life pic and closed on the sculpt of the statue. The eyes and mouth look larger on the real Gal, other than that though the likeness is pretty close.

Last edited:
Yeah just wish I found a pic with the mouth closed, but it's hard to find a good pic with her head tilted down, and as of yet with still don't have a high quality pic of the portrait of the sculpt on the statue directly from front on. Oh well at least it gives you a rough idea.

Last edited:
Greetings!
Can anyone who has the statue in hand post the actual width and depth including the sword? Trying to figure out display options.
There is an earlier post regarding dimensions but from what I could tell, they were estimated.
Thanks!
Rick

There is no EX. You cant source this locally?

It actually costs even more locally. Even found someone trying to sell it at over 4000€... I guess they all import them from sideshow anyway...

FYI... if the hair is synthetic, you absolutely can NOT use heat. You'll melt/destroy the hair.

I see that woman using a flat iron and it has me worried.

It actually costs even more locally. Even found someone trying to sell it at over 4000€... I guess they all import them from sideshow anyway...

Where you from?

Popcultcha sells her for 3000aud with free delivery and using the penny discount i got her for 2700aud delivered. That's roughly $2200usd delivered so without the discount she would cost me $2400usd. That's disappointing you cant source her for a better price locally.

I second that, I wouldn't even consider this statue even if I had the space for it

So your only choice is sideshow then for those very special pieces that you just have to have.

From France. It's harder to find good deals in Europe. And prime 1 statues are even less widespread.

Hello, j'habite en Belgique et la Wonder Woman sera ma 2ième statue 1/2 avec le Batman que j'ai déjà.
Je les ai commandé sur Sideshow toy avec un plan de paiement que le site propose.
Il est vrai que le prix est élevé (avec les frais de dédouanement surtout) mais ça revient toujours moins cher que de les prendre en local.
Franchement, n'hésite pas à commander sur le site de Sideshow ...

Franchement, n'hésite pas à commander sur le site de Sideshow ...
Oui, j'ai déjà deux statues Prime 1 en 1:3 de Batman arkam et Harley Quinn provenant de Sideshow.
Le prix n'en reste pas moins dissuasif...

Yes, I already have two Prime 1 statues in third scale of Batman arkam and Harley Quinn from Sideshow.
Still, the price is quite dissuasive.

She looks tired. Where is that glimmer in her eyes and that fierce sexy stare? Each month I would review my thoughts on this piece and I do not regret cancelling. My decision was made easier after reading that Sideshow will refund the NRD if delayed so long. It's not too late to cancel. Why accept something that is obviously controversial. Especially for this price point. I feel for those trying to complete their trinity, I really do. It just sucks all around. I believe we vote with our wallets and we should make a stand. Here and now. No joke. Cancel this lame piece.
Even Gal herself would say WTF looking at it.

She looks tired. Where is that glimmer in her eyes and that fierce sexy stare? Each month I would review my thoughts on this piece and I do not regret cancelling. My decision was made easier after reading that Sideshow will refund the NRD if delayed so long. It's not too late to cancel. Why accept something that is obviously controversial. Especially for this price point. I feel for those trying to complete their trinity, I really do. It just sucks all around. I believe we vote with our wallets and we should make a stand. Here and now. No joke. Cancel this lame piece.
Even Gal herself would say WTF looking at it.

cool-story-bro-now-gtfo-of-here.jpg

I prefer a cheeky or aggressive expression but this sculpt looks so good i can easily put that aside and still be fine with this piece.

Back