Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap! They are using that image for their poses on these statues. If they do all six, that would make an amazing display with a huge poster of that image behind them.

I am assuming they are using that image for the poses because so far all 3 have the exact same pose. :) But ye the poster would be epic behind those statues.

They do. The only minor difference i can see is Wonder Womans legs are a slightly different stance the rest is spot on.

You should refer to the older BVS solo posters. I believe they're pretty much the same. Though the Woman Woman one may not have had the shield on.

You should refer to the older BVS solo posters. I believe they're pretty much the same. Though the Woman Woman one may not have had the shield on.

This. These statues had already been previewed months before that Justice League poster debuted at SDCC 2016. The Prime 1 poses are all based off of the solo character BvS posters.

51DSw91vdTL.jpg

51XxHjMYVZL.jpg

516iWZWuIuL.jpg

Ye they look more like BVS poses. I reckon picture i posted is BVS poses made (the trinity) into a JL poster.

Ye they definitely look closer to the BVS shots but that Jl poster will still be fine behind the statues.

492.gif

WTF happened? I hope that's a really bad pic. Its also becoming quite apparent going with a wig was a bad idea, that hair looks terrible and frizzy. Its going to be a nightmare to get that looking good unless you have access to a professional hair stylist.

Wait for photos without such a hard light. There are previous photos in this thread with bad lighting, and her head look liked she was sick.

I only hope they didn't really did the bored look, like the Batman that looked so tired... (didn't check for Joker)

The angle and focal length are definitely skewing the look. But it's not flattering at all:lol. Here's hoping it looks better in some more professional photos.

Hope that's just a bad photo... if it's not I just saved some coin and will be very happy with my Bats and Superman!

The expression looks the same as the expression on the Joker, just staring into space, with no emotion at all.

Spot-on comparison. All of the P1's 1:2 scale have bored expressions, which just happen to fit Affleck and the Ledger (at least during the fundraiser scene when he's coldly holding the knife up to Rachel.) I actually appreciate P1 softening Superman's expression from the promo image they based the statue on, as it makes him look more inspired than stern, which I consider more fitting of the "definitive" Superman we should expect at this scale.

With WW here however, I really miss the determination that's evident both in the promo image and even the prototype face. People complained about the roundness of original portrait compared to Gadot's sharp features in BVS; but I think, whether it's because she put on weight between films from pregnancy or training, it ended up being accurate to her facial structure in the solo feature. That said, the teaser of the reworked head was just about perfect, IMO. If that was an actual photo of the new sculpt, I echo most in think the photography of this new image is to blame for how awful it looks.

I've been all in on fully sculpted hair since day 1 but I know the majority of people kept saying it wouldn't work in 1/2 scale which I'm still not sure if entirely true. But my worries with non-sculpted hair is exactly in that picture...frizzy, can be difficult to place in the best position, looks different statue to statue, just too many variables.

Back