Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- Wonder Woman Statue

Fantastic! Hope BBTS gets theirs up tomorrow-if I choose single payment plan from SSC you have to pay it all upfront?

No. Single payment means just pay the deposit. The rest will be charged when it ships.

Yes, it is stunning .... and a bit too life-like! Haha

Yes, it is stunning .... and a bit too life-like! Haha

I came here to see if anyone had this same thought - It looks SO lifelike - it's veering into uncanny valley territory for me, it's a little freaky. The details on the armor are unbelievable too. Way too rich for my blood but congrats to anyone picking this up, it's looking like a showstopper for sure.

yea she looks great! I gotta think this one through though. That's a lotta chedda for one piece and man I have no room:lol

POed throgh BBTS......now the loooonnnggg wait:impatient:

I wish I could commit to this one. Gotta wait unfortunately. Funny thing is I have ALL the room in my Man Cave now thanks to a massive overhaul I am undertaking.

For me BvS Batman and Dark Knight Batman 1/2 are MUST HAVES. WW would be awesome but gotta see if I can swing it.

I think it looks very much like her just different lighting and angles

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Likeness is always my #1 criteria, and I agree it misses the bullseye as far as Gal Gadot is concerned. However, the overall beauty and craftsmanship of this piece trumps the likeness issue for me. Ordered!

Back