Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also love to have this, but too big a scale for me, and too expensive as I would definitely want to get the rest of the Trinity. I've seen the protos of Superman and both Armored and Regular Suit Batman on display at our distributor's booth at a local show, and they're amazing. The skin is so life-like and the likenesses are fantastic.

DC Collectible's BvS, Suicide Squad, and Wonder Woman movie 1/6 statues are of topnotch quality including likenesses at low prices, that I wish they would offer them in 1/4 scale as well. Don't mind if they would be blown-up, all-sculpt versions of their 1/6, but given that DC priced them @ $150 each, I'd be happy to pay $350 for 1/4 scale versions.

attachment.php

"Do you belieeeve in life after love?"

As much as I despise the Snyderverse, Wonder Woman looks like it's going to be the first great film in that mess, and THIS premium format statue is absolutely gorgeous. I have to disagree with some of you that, for me, the rooted hair makes all the difference, turning her from a simple statue to a museum-quality piece. I would expect her outfit to comprise mixed media (hopefully with some metal elements) and I would expect her sword and shield to be nothing less than metal.

She's a showstopper, and my hat's off to those of you who can afford her and have the real estate to display her! I might have to settle for the Hot Toys 1/6 scale and bring in some custom elements to her outfit.

As much as I despise the Snyderverse, Wonder Woman looks like it's going to be the first great film in that mess, and THIS premium format statue is absolutely gorgeous. I have to disagree with some of you that, for me, the rooted hair makes all the difference, turning her from a simple statue to a museum-quality piece. I would expect her outfit to comprise mixed media (hopefully with some metal elements) and I would expect her sword and shield to be nothing less than metal.

She's a showstopper, and my hat's off to those of you who can afford her and have the real estate to display her! I might have to settle for the Hot Toys 1/6 scale and bring in some custom elements to her outfit.

Yup... the trailer looks good

I'd also like to point out that the photo above doesn't do her any sort of justice (okay, pun intended). Go to Sideshow for some real eye candy of the prototype. I'll be damned if she doesn't look like they just shrunk Gal Gadot. Of course, as with all prototypes, one can only hope the final version doesn't lose anything.

I wanted to order this but the likeness just isn't there for that price. Everything else looks Amazing and the Edition Size is a good collectible number. Think the Hot Toys portrait is the closest so far to Gadot.

I wanted to order this but the likeness just isn't there for that price. Everything else looks Amazing and the Edition Size is a good collectible number. Think the Hot Toys portrait is the closest so far to Gadot.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the likeness (going off of the Sideshow pics, not the terrible trade show pics) :lsvader

But the Hot Toys figure does look great, and that new and improved seamless body should be state-of-the-art.

Back