Prime 1 Studio Darkseid 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1460025070094.jpg

I think I want this more than the SS version now...even though I prefer a classic rendition.

I think I want this more than the SS version now...even though I prefer a classic rendition.

image_113.jpeg

I have SS version. Depending on how this goes, I may get this version too. The only thing for me is just judging off the pic of the hand, this seems to be much larger than 1/4 in comparison to the SS version.

Looks like this will pair up with the P1 Superman. And the scale looks good too.

Has anything ever been "reasonable" from prime 1? ;)

Agreed though, if I don't preorder this, I'll probably at some point buy it off of someone later. All depends on the costume and face sculpt.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If you've read New 52, you've seen the costume

This is definitely his New 52 costume.

I have SS version. Depending on how this goes, I may get this version too. The only thing for me is just judging off the pic of the hand, this seems to be much larger than 1/4 in comparison to the SS version.

Was Doomsday very big in the original comics? I know in the New 52 they made him like 10' tall compared to Supes who is around 6'4", so he's noticeable bigger.. Seems like the SS version doomsday is only like 7' tall, just barely bigger then Superman PF...

Was Doomsday very big in the original comics? I know in the New 52 they made him like 10' tall compared to Supes who is around 6'4", so he's noticeable bigger.. Seems like the SS version doomsday is only like 7' tall, just barely bigger then Superman PF...

image_113.jpeg

I'm confused now. Are we talking about my post in this Darkseid thread regarding the pic showing a large hand compared to what Sideshow shows us, or the post I made in the Iron Studios Doomsday vs Superman Diorama thread about seeing if a 1/6 diorama would fit in with a 1/4 scale collection :)

If we are talking about the other Thread then it looks like we have new pics showing comparison of 1/4 King Hulk head vs DoomsDay head to give us a better idea of how large this 1/6 diorama will actually be.

Doomsday was maybe 7-8' tall

Do you mean Darkseid? He was about the same size as Superman (maybe slightly taller) when he was first created by Kirby.

The scale looks huge, the hand on a legendary scale (1/2) from SSC isn't as big as the one shown currently for Darkseid, that thing is going to be huge! Given the 1/3 arkham P1 series is currently priced at around $900-$1000 I can only imagine what this thing is going to come in at.

This thing will be insane on both size and price points. I won't be among buyers but I can't wait to see this made, along with the Justice League that will face it. Epic display.

Man ...if the price is going to be crazy, then I'll have to be more picky about this piece. To me it'll have to be worth it. We shall see ....

Back