Prime 1 Studio - Dark Knight Rises - Anne Hathaway Catwoman - 1:3 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first statue from P1. Anybody happen to know if Prime1 releases their statues in time according to the estimated arrival times? Or does Prime1 commonly release there statues later?

Add 3 to 6 months for standard delays.

I think a whole batch of them received delay notices last month.

Yep' my NRD was Dec 12th 2016 on Killer Croc now expected July/Aug 2018.And received delay notices last month for Scarecrow and Mr Freeze.I expect Delay notices for The Joker and most likely Catwoman also.So expect Delays from P1.
I don't really feel that bad about it because like 5 on my P1 PO were within a Month of each other.

If you live in the US or Japan it's almost not a question on whether to get the Exclusive or not.

For me personally, in can cost anywhere between 20% to as high as 50% on top of what I can pay locally to get an Ex.

:exactly:

When your outside these countries you have to be more pickier, because the price difference is just too much. I take it you will be getting the regular from Popcultcha?

:exactly:

When your outside these countries you have to be more pickier, because the price difference is just too much. I take it you will be getting the regular from Popcultcha?

Most likely.

I've gotten used to ordering only the regulars through Popcultcha.

Currently I've preordered directly through Sideshow the Prime 1 1/3 Justice League Ultimate Wonder Woman and Superman pieces. The rest of the 5x 1/3 movie line pieces I've preordered through Popcultcha, including another two 1/3 Arkham pieces.

I would love to get the Exclusives, but the price difference is about $300 AUD, of which most Exclusives just aren't worth it to me.

Most likely.

I've gotten used to ordering only the regulars through Popcultcha.

Currently I've preordered directly through Sideshow the Prime 1 1/3 Justice League Ultimate Wonder Woman and Superman pieces.

Your lucky to get that Superman EX, that sold out faster than WWUE.

The rest of the 5x 1/3 movie line pieces I've preordered through Popcultcha, including another two 1/3 Arkham pieces.

I see, well obviously it's better to buy them locally,especially with that amount of pieces.

I would love to get the Exclusives, but the price difference is about $300 AUD, of which most Exclusives just aren't worth it to me.

Me neither, which is a relief.

Last edited:
I would preorder in a heartbeat but I just don’t really care for Anne Hathaway. No doubt she is a good actress. It’s just all the negativity about her personality puts me off. She comes off so fake. Also, her catsuit just isn’t as beautifully tailored looking up close. The design looks dated compared to the Arkham Knight catwoman suit. Anne does fill it out quite nicely, yes. Great pose. Immaculate headsculpt.
Just like how you can find her hot toys figure selling for cheap, I have the impression that most collectors just don’t care for her catwoman rendition.
Now if we had her posing on the batpod with her sexy butt in the air, I might reconsider. Otherwise, the statue is a pass for me because she just wasn’t very memorable in the movie. Wish they had cast another actress. Sorry Anne.

I would preorder in a heartbeat but I just don’t really care for Anne Hathaway. No doubt she is a good actress. It’s just all the negativity about her personality puts me off. She comes off so fake. Also, her catsuit just isn’t as beautifully tailored looking up close. The design looks dated compared to the Arkham Knight catwoman suit. Anne does fill it out quite nicely, yes. Great pose. Immaculate headsculpt.
Just like how you can find her hot toys figure selling for cheap, I have the impression that most collectors just don’t care for her catwoman rendition.
Now if we had her posing on the batpod with her sexy butt in the air, I might reconsider. Otherwise, the statue is a pass for me because she just wasn’t very memorable in the movie. Wish they had cast another actress. Sorry Anne.

I didn't think she was horrible, but I didn't love her Catwoman either. It was nothing compared to Michelle Pfeiffer's rendition. I'm really confused why they chose this version over Michelle's.

I didn't think she was horrible, but I didn't love her Catwoman either. It was nothing compared to Michelle Pfeiffer's rendition. I'm really confused why they chose this version over Michelle's.

I agree to an extent.

Just keep in mind that this is from a line of statues, and they are yet to preview any from the Keaton era.

sculpt looks pretty good but man that hair is atrocious for 1/3 scale.

Suit texture seems too large also... it shouldn't be that hard to get it finer at 1/3 scale.

MAny will agree on this one. Michelle set the bar real high

Back