Prime 1 Studio - Dark Knight Rises - Anne Hathaway Catwoman - 1:3 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sculpt looks pretty good but man that hair is atrocious for 1/3 scale.

Suit texture seems too large also... it shouldn't be that hard to get it finer at 1/3 scale.

I personally think the hair looks fine as it is.

Though I do wish the texture on the outfit was shrunk down a bit. And I wouldn't think it would do be too difficult given that it's digitally sculpted etc.

Still on the fence with this one. I think the statue looks great and Prime does a great job of getting close to the proto (so I'm not worried about the quality). I just don't know if I have the room for a 1/3 Anne Catwoman.

This Hathaway Catwoman is pretty sweet! Congrats to those getting it!

Post pics when you guys get her.

Well the regular is finally available for order from Popcultcha (Australia) for $1,499.99 AUD.

I was expecting a slightly lower price until I remembered it was $999 USD.

I wish Popcultcha gave this their early preorder discounts. Oh well. Just means no rush to order.

Well the regular is finally available for order from Popcultcha (Australia) for $1,499.99 AUD.

I was expecting a slightly lower price until I remembered it was $999 USD.

Actually $999 is for the EX, the regular is slightly cheaper at 949, but yeah since the Primes Training WW is $50 USD less than the regular Catwoman than it makes sense that they would price this around $100 AUD more than the Training WW statue.

I wish Popcultcha gave this their early preorder discounts. Oh well. Just means no rush to order.

True, shame their 13% discount doesn't apply to preorders. BTW when did they stop giving early preorder discounts?

Last edited:
Actually $999 is for the EX, the regular is slightly cheaper at 949, but yeah since the Primes Training WW is $50 USD less than the regular Catwoman than it makes sense that they would price this around $100 AUD more than the Training WW statue.

True, shame their 13% discount doesn't apply to preorders. BTW when did they stop giving early preorder discounts?

They haven't stopped. Rather it's that they've never been offered on Prime 1 pieces.

From my experience the PPPP has only been applied to Sideshow Collectible and Hot Toy items.

Oh Ok.

They did it a few years ago for a Blitzway Bruce Lee statue, got $100 off for early preorders.

I was talking about the PPPP (Popcultcha Preorder Price Promise) which mostly has been a consistent 10% off which only lasts for 3 weeks and has only been in existence since last year. Previously the early discounts were random and yes applied to a wide range of items and usually lasted until the item came into stock but since last year with the PPPP in regards to high end Collectables I've personally only seen them on Sideshow and Hot Toys. At least it's never applied to Prime 1 products.

I was talking about the PPPP (Popcultcha Preorder Price Promise) which mostly has been a consistent 10% off which only lasts for 3 weeks and has only been in existence since last year. Previously the early discounts were random and yes applied to a wide range of items and usually lasted until the item came into stock but since last year with the PPPP in regards to high end Collectables I've personally only seen them on Sideshow and Hot Toys. At least it's never applied to Prime 1 products.

Oh ok that's a different story then, never heard of that term Popcultcha Preorder Price Promise.

You guys buying anything with the 13% discount?

Thinking about getting the Joker as I already have store credit with them, but I like WW to, although that hair worries me a lot.

You guys buying anything with the 13% discount?

Probably not.

I usually get 10% off whatever the currently reduced price is on their website. Whereas this 13% starts from whatever the original price is. And even for items which don't have specially reduced prices, there's nothing I really want right now just for an extra measly 3% off.

If it were a 20% sale that would be a different story.

Back