Prime 1 Studio: Comic Deathstroke 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2a6tgk4.jpg

Damn, I like the switch out head, I think XM's Deathstroke samurai had a hint of a skeleton head which I thought looked awesome and glad there is one for P1 as well. Switch out arm with the gun looks kind of weird (I'd personally just display with the double swords).

I actually like the base, looks massive and takes up a lot of real estate but I'd pair this with the Batman Hush from P1 (similar heights etc.)

37938975_1877071889006111_3200780607332286464_111.jpg

The skeleton head makes the base look a bit cheap, reminds me of the Spawn figure base with the skeleton. 3 coh? Wow

Looks pretty sharp but not interested in a New 52 or Rebirth Deathstroke. Still waiting on a classic Perez Deathstroke from some company.

If ss made their DS like this, it would sell a whole lot more

Hahahahaha
a254a16a64af5bb9fab5397f75e642b9.jpeg

This statue (the SSC one) still dumbfounds me. Doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, back to Prime 1's Deathstroke. Pretty awesome statue! I'm not a big enough fan of Deathstroke to buy it but if I were, this would be a must have.

Yea, I don't like this Deathstroke statue either. Just like the SSC Deathstroke PF, this is not the classic Deathstroke I'm looking for.

Yea, I don't like this Deathstroke statue either. Just like the SSC Deathstroke PF, this is not the classic Deathstroke I'm looking for.

You'd think some company would've figured that out by now. So many of us still waiting for a classic Perez Deathstroke.

well i think you dont have to use the blade part since the scythe is "broken" in the middle of the handle

I want them to remove it entirely from the statue. Scrap the idea. The big ass scythe is going to take up unnecessary space and add avoidable weight in the box.

Back