Prime 1 Studio: Comic Deathstroke 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they get rid of the skeletons more than the scythe

I have a feeling the base will be tweaked/completely changed if enough people speak out. We're talking prime 1 here

Good, hope they do. DS itself is already beautiful, don't let the base outshine the actual statue.

Good, hope they do. DS itself is already beautiful, don't let the base outshine the actual statue.

Yeah its a very abstract choice too, which won't be for everyone. Would be a shame if they don't alter it as he looks very nice and change out pieces etc

I also agree that the base is not suitable..come on a grim reaper and skulls for death stroke? This is not a predator piece and it looks like a diorama with the grim reaper. Really hope that Prime 1 changes it to something simpler...

I might be in the minority here but I actually like everything as is (although I liked the Batman Hush as it was when originally released I also don't mind the changes they've made).

The Grim Reaper with scythe is actually similar to the original P1 Arkham Deathstroke albeit not as large. I don't think anyone had an issue with the Grim Reaper being on that base in general (again not taking into consideration the obvious size difference). And the name "Death"stroke tied to the Grim Reaper makes sense to me a bit.

I might be in the minority here but I actually like everything as is (although I liked the Batman Hush as it was when originally released I also don't mind the changes they've made).

The Grim Reaper with scythe is actually similar to the original P1 Arkham Deathstroke albeit not as large. I don't think anyone had an issue with the Grim Reaper being on that base in general (again not taking into consideration the obvious size difference). And the name "Death"stroke tied to the Grim Reaper makes sense to me a bit.

I agree.

But then again, I don't have any intention on getting this particular piece, because I have the Arkham Origins piece and I have like 11x 1/3 pieces 'currently' on preorder (help).

I agree.

But then again, I don't have any intention on getting this particular piece, because I have the Arkham Origins piece and I have like 11x 1/3 pieces 'currently' on preorder (help).

11?! Lol that's hard core, the arkham deathstroke is perfect man, def stick with that one

11?! Lol that's hard core, the arkham deathstroke is perfect man, def stick with that one

And that's not including preorders for 1/4 pieces, and a bunch of life size weapons, smallish 1/2 scales and 1/6 figures. I need to enter an Collectables Anonymous help group soon.

And I'm going to hate the day when I'm going to have to start packing statues away.

But more importantly I might have a bit of space for the statues, but not all those boxes!

Terrible base! This could do without the base entirely! Such a great looking piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically the same input for DS and their Blue Batman

Do most people like this version over the Arkham Origins Deathstroke statue?

I personally do not. It's a cool looking statue but the AO Deathstroke looks phenomenal. IMO, it's still the best larger licensed Deathstroke statue available. However, I'm hoping that a 1/4 or 1/3 scale Perez inspired Deathstroke statue will eventually be released and top it.

Love the mask with the skull print and I actually like the placement of the rifle on his left arm better than the original where it was pointed up (unless this is just another switch out option).

38825384_1895911087122191_2073220665564987392_o.jpg
3420050-12.jpg

Attachments

• 38825384_1895911087122191_2073220665564987392_o.jpg
    38825384_1895911087122191_2073220665564987392_o.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 118
I agree, the rifle pointed down looks far more natural and suits the pose a lot better.

This statue has a nice selection of display options, and I'm guessing it was the only way Prime 1 could compete with their own Deathstoke piece.

Back