Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOw that's the yellow that looks just like in movie.
It looks amazing in that video too. Man I've been waiting for a conversion for time. Part of me doesn't want it cause of the cost but then at the price, for the detail and craftsmanship it's almost a steal lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It looks amazing in that video too. Man I've been waiting for a conversion for time. Part of me doesn't want it cause of the cost but then at the price, for the detail and craftsmanship it's almost a steal lol

Well, looking at your po list, Wow.... maybe you could cut down a few and make room for this guy. :) I just saw Starscream and Prime at Akhiabara Kotobukiya last week. Very impressive and huge statue

Well, looking at your po list, Wow.... maybe you could cut down a few and make room for this guy. :) I just saw Starscream and Prime at Akhiabara Kotobukiya last week. Very impressive and huge statue
I have a few more but haven't updated it yet. Need to add Batgirl, Power Girl, Shadowtrooper, Doom PF and the Skeletor 1/4

Hahaha thanks man but there are ppl here that make my list look like a Galvatron next to their Unicron ;)

Well there is always up and down to each side. Should be greatful we can still enjoy this fine expensive hobby :wink1:

I've decided to put myself for the waiting list for the EX. Was at work when the pre-order went live! I was going to wait until my OP was paid off and can use all my loyalty points and get the REG. If I can get it great, if not I'm not that bothered.

I'll take the lack of a response as a "no, no conversions as of late. Good day to you sir!"

This is the best transformer statue to date. Anyone knows what is the ES on the regular worldwide?

Back