Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone that got on WL December 19.just converted on FB

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

looking back in hindsight now that I have the Prime 1 Megatron inhand...as awesome as Megatron is, I maybe would've been better just having Prime and Bumblebee as opposed to all three :dunno I mean, these collectibles are huge and so fitting these guys in any display is gonna be tight. In my eyes you cant have Prime without Megatron...and you cant have Bumblebee without Prime :gah:

looking back in hindsight now that I have the Prime 1 Megatron inhand...as awesome as Megatron is, I maybe would've been better just having Prime and Bumblebee as opposed to all three :dunno I mean, these collectibles are huge and so fitting these guys in any display is gonna be tight. In my eyes you cant have Prime without Megatron...and you cant have Bumblebee without Prime :gah:
And you can't have Megatron without Starscream!

Congrats on your conversion Felipe :clap

Now that i've sold my Prime 1 Megatron, i'm soley concentrating on Autobots from now on in regards to this line. Despite being my most expensive collectible to date, thankfully Optimus Prime lived up to every cent i paid and is without doubt one of the most detailed pieces i've ever scene...so when those that have already seen Bumblebee in the flesh tell me that Bee is even better than Prime!!! :horror well that just makes me so pumped to get him in August! Bring on the Bee! :rock

this looks so damn good in person. I have an EX on waitlist and I'm not sure if I want it to convert or not. The 3A figures look incredible and almost are as good or better than these Prime1 statues...

this looks so damn good in person. I have an EX on waitlist and I'm not sure if I want it to convert or not. The 3A figures look incredible and almost are as good or better than these Prime1 statues...

Seriously? Damn it 3a

3A are a good alternative, but Prime1 is still better.
There are many inaccuracies with 3A's; however, they are minor in relation to the cost.

I'm not obsessed with the TF movies enough to notice or care about inaccuracies but you may be right. I think both look fantastic. I was just much more impressed by the 3A than I thought I would be.

I'm not obsessed with the TF movies enough to notice or care about inaccuracies but you may be right. I think both look fantastic. I was just much more impressed by the 3A than I thought I would be.

Well that's great news!
I'm getting 3A's

So pumped for the Bee! :rock Still think this one is gonna be my favourite out of them all!...and that's coming from someone who was totally blown away by Prime 1's Optimus Prime statue! So glad i decided to collect just the autobots cos there's no way i'd be able to collect the decepticons aswell :(

Outside of Prime, Bee and Ironhide, i cant say i'm too bothered about any of the other Autobots :( possibly Jazz or Ratchet if they came out looking epic but i think those first 3 would be a perfect line up!

Back