Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs. Superman Collectibles Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Superman Statue

Wow really this is a new era about statues :eek:

Omg. Is this 1/3 scale? I'm hoping it's 1/4.

Many people will be broke soon haha

I hope it's 1/3rd, but given the movie version of The Dark Knight Joker is 1/2 scale these might also be 1/2 scale :(

Yeah, they'll be 1/3...and I'd have to think they'll be in line with the Arkham series. By the time they come out it COULD be $999.99, but I think $899.99 is a sweet spot, and armored Batman, or other specialty pieces could end up being a bit more. $899.99 is a huge chunk of cash, but it still feels like a good deal! Once they start jumping over $1000 (which $899.99 already is for me up here! :lol) then that's where it'll be a tougher sell.

I think the key with these larger DC lines is to make a lot of characters available to fans who may not have any versions of that character. It's also to sell groups of statues, so you don't want to price someone out after one when you want them to pick up the Trinity! It'll be interesting to see, but I think we all hope they're Arkham priced!

If you two are talking about the pic in the first post ...it's still there. I still can see it.

If that's not the pic you're talking, then I don't know what you're talking about.

I don't see the pic in the first post either, but I assume it's the same one that's in the other Prime 1 thread.

If you two are talking about the pic in the first post ...it's still there. I still can see it.

If that's not the pic you're talking, then I don't know what you're talking about.

I don't see the pic in the first post either, but I assume it's the same one that's in the other Prime 1 thread.

It's a statueforum.com attachment pasted here... I can see it on my computer, but not on my phone.

Speaking of which ...why was this thread made when we already have a thread for this topic? I'm going to the first thread from now on.

yea the pic in the first post. I don't see anything on a desktop, laptop or phone. But if it's the same from the other thread then it doesn't matter.

via Instagram... Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 9.29.44 AM.jpg

if this movie turns out as good as i think it will be, i'll probably be down for the trinity. really anxious to see the protos for these.

Back