Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs. Superman Collectibles Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All that said, I'm probably severely underestimating their overall presence in this size, and I'm expecting a beast of a statue! :lol I did hear that Prime 1 had the Predator license as well, but maybe that was just rumours. It wouldn't surprise me to see one pop up sooner rather than later though! And the quality you'd get from Prime 1...that'd be one badass Predator!

Quality over quantity.

That's my main debate! I love Hot Toys though...I'm going deep into Star Wars, but I need to reorganize my office area so that I can display everything better -- or at all in some cases! :lol I think both are great quality for what they'll offer! But that's why I've stopped picking up any sort of Marvel Legends, or anything like that...those just take up space for me now, so I'd rather save that $25 and put it towards a quality Hot Toy or statue of said figure -- even though it costs 10x more, at least.

I'll wait and see how these look, and how far into the Arkham line I am by that time. I wouldn't go over the main trinity for this, and there's a good chance I'd just stick with Batman and/or Wonder Woman. Or pass altogether! The sooner Arkham Knight Batman shows up, the quicker I can see how much space I'll need in order to display everything! Then working out the funds comes into play.

Prime 1 Studio Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Superman Statue

attachment.php

This went up on the Prime 1 Instagram...WELL, I know that at least Zod is in trouble. :lol

12177553_10206278145567373_1280750532_o.jpg

Re: Prime 1 Studio Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Superman Statue

Hope they make Reeve one day.

Hopefully they'll be in line with the Arkham Knight statues prices. Armored Batfleck might be more than that though.

Hopefully they'll be in line with the Arkham Knight statues prices. Armored Batfleck might be more than that though.

That's what I was thinking as well but I figured knowing my luck they would come in at $1200 or something. Of course I guess this all dependant on what the scale is 1/2 or 1/3. I assumed 1/3 but on statue forum there has been some speculation that it might be half scale.

That's what I was thinking as well but I figured knowing my luck they would come in at $1200 or something. Of course I guess this all dependant on what the scale is 1/2 or 1/3. I assumed 1/3 but on statue forum there has been some speculation that it might be half scale.

Well, Kira from Prime 1 did say something along the lines of some textures being hard to replicate in a mere 1:3 scale. Hence the speculation.

I would think that there would be more $ to be had if they were made in 1/3 scale. I mean there are only so many collectors who can afford the whole line at 1/3 scale and even less at 1/2 scale.

If they're 1/3 I'm in for Supes, Bats, and WW. If it's 1/2 then it's Supes and that's it.

Back