Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys for the Help! Now I can enjoy this awesome statue in peace!

Hey TD12 would you mind sharing a picture how the arm was loose before and how you fixed it in your statue?

Thank you, That would help a lot other collectors too

Hi Odysseus, absolutely!

So my left gauntlet is pretty loose, my right gauntlet is very tight. as soon as i pull the left gauntlet out to half an inch or less it falls right out.
I never thought there were any magnets in the arms cause when i put those in i would really have to put alot of pressure to put them in.
But as long as i know there are magnets in them I feel a lot safer.
20180610_004751.jpg20180610_004754.jpg20180610_004932.jpg20180610_005629.jpg

Last edited:
Okay guys! I just tried the paper clip trick, Turns out the inner socket has working magnets on both arms! :yess: I also tried the gauntlets those too has working magnets on both! :yess: I did the test for the head also has working magnets on both ends! :yess:
Thank you for the great suggestion DeaflyBlind!
Good to hear you’ve found some piece of mind. Interesting about the head too - I didn’t realise there were magnets in there as well.

as you can see guys there still is a small tiny gap. I am able to wiggle the gauntlet alittle.
I will try some yellow tack on it.

Okay, I found a really good way to tighten those loose gauntlets if your having these issues.
Just cut a little strip of electrical tape. Check all four sides and see which side has the must paint rub and scuff marks and that's the side to put the tape on
I just placed the strip exactly where my paint rub is.
20180610_015110.jpg

Wow, man your last image shows clearly that the gauntlet is tightly attached to the arm. Congrats!! Good job. The gauntlet was very loose in your statue in the first place.

Wondering, the electrical tape you used is it double sided? Also, if you want to remove the gauntlet would you be able to do it? without damaging the paint or the fabric around the socket??

Did you tamper with the socket on the end of its magnet ?? I was thinking that if you just push the magnet, that is moving around, back up and make it more firm would fix the issue??

Any close up shot with the tight fix would help to compare before and after!!

Wow, man your last image shows clearly that the gauntlet is tightly attached to the arm. Congrats!! Good job. The gauntlet was very loose in your statue in the first place.

Wondering, the electrical tape you used is it double sided? Also, if you want to remove the gauntlet would you be able to do it? without damaging the paint or the fabric around the socket??

Did you tamper with the socket on the end of its magnet ?? I was thinking that if you just push the magnet, that is moving around, back up and make it more firm would fix the issue??

Any close up shot with the tight fix would help to compare before and after!!

Hi Odysseus,
The electrical tape is just one sided, I tried to use the yellow tumb tack first but it didn't work cause it was way too thick.
No it would not damaged any paint or fabric around the socket, Only damage is to the electrical tape when i pull the gauntlet out.
No i did not tamper with the sockets cause as soon as i did the paper clip trick i knew all the magnets were in there right places.
So that big piece of something moving around in the body still remains a mystery.
with the electrical tape and the magnets fully working I feel very secure about the gauntlet not falling out.
Thanks again!

Hi Odysseus,
The electrical tape is just one sided, I tried to use the yellow tumb tack first but it didn't work cause it was way too thick.
No it would not damaged any paint or fabric around the socket, Only damage is to the electrical tape when i pull the gauntlet out.
No i did not tamper with the sockets cause as soon as i did the paper clip trick i knew all the magnets were in there right places.
So that big piece of something moving around in the body still remains a mystery.
with the electrical tape and the magnets fully working I feel very secure about the gauntlet not falling out.
Thanks again!

Thank you very much for the insight! I am asking because i am curious about this issue.

So you just used one strip of electrical tape on one side of the peg at the left arm? or more?
If i get it right, the problem in this case is an empty space inside the socket when you insert the arm, that keeps the peg loose instead of tight? and by using the electrical tape it fills the empty space, hence pushing it back up and covering the gap?

Any things to take notice prior doing the improvements? and would you mind sharing a close shot of the fixed arm in the gauntlet area or a tutorial video if not causing any inconvenience!

Thank you very much for the insight! I am asking because i am curious about this issue.

So you just used one strip of electrical tape on one side of the peg at the left arm? or more?
If i get it right, the problem in this case is an empty space inside the socket when you insert the arm, that keeps the peg loose instead of tight? and by using the electrical tape it fills the empty space, hence pushing it back up and covering the gap?

Any things to take notice prior doing the improvements? and would you mind sharing a close shot of the fixed arm in the gauntlet area or a tutorial video if not causing any inconvenience!

Yes, Just one strip will do the trick! I think with 2 strips on different sides the gauntlets would not even go in, it would be too thick.
Yes you are absolutely right!
Here are some pics! Its super tight now no wiggles what so ever, very solid and secure.20180611_122859.jpg20180611_123013.jpg20180611_123018.jpg20180611_123027.jpg20180611_123038.jpg20180611_123127.jpg

Just a side note guys, I believe the electrical tape i got is pretty thin. So if you go out to home depot to get some try to find a thinner one.

Yes, Just one strip will do the trick! I think with 2 strips on different sides the gauntlets would not even go in, it would be too thick.
Yes you are absolutely right!
Here are some pics! Its super tight now no wiggles what so ever, very solid and secure.View attachment 413239View attachment 413240View attachment 413242View attachment 413248View attachment 413249View attachment 413250

Thank again for the heads up man, the way i see it, you have fixed the right hand and isn't as loose as before but there is still a small gap, of curse less conspicuous. The other hand seems just fine.

Checking up on mine, the right hand is very tight and no gap at all but on the left one there is this thin line, coming from the small gap. I believe that the way you have yours now is how mine was originally. As i said, it isn't any major issue and since i have seen it in every statue it's probably part of the design process. However,i would prefer to be equally even on both arms and fit snugly inside.

I am not sure if there is any other method and do you think i should try the electrical tape on mine or not, i don't mind so much? It doesn't wiggle at all just this small gap.

Here it is:
BATMAN 10.jpg

20180123_144416.jpg

The right hand is very firm:
20180123_131725.jpg

Found this other image online:
16830992_10155079931476096_8308750027055357540_n.jpg
Its pretty common

Attachments

• 20180123_131725.jpg
    20180123_131725.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 325
Looks so big standing on that floor ...looks like a kid in a muscle-padded Batman suit.

Looks so big standing on that floor ...looks like a kid in a muscle-padded Batman suit.

It really does lol.

I am absolutely loving this piece. It's amazing. My two minor gripes:

1. The belt: The spacing between the pouches and canisters are too far apart. The weird thing is, they had the belt done correctly before it's release. I was looking at old pics from toy shows/conventions before it was release, and the belt pouches were much closer together, and way more accurate. Not sure why the changed this?

2. The cape: The cape itself is quality, but they missed the mark with the bottom of the cape by not having it tattered and scalloped

Back