Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do get a nice chunk of rewards back too. That is about what I paid for mine from a member here, hopefully they do the same for Superman/WW eventually.

I dropped a pre-order down on flex-pay with the code. 1st payment is July 25th and I can postpone it one month (August 25th) to make a decision if I want it lol. $300.00 is a pretty decent amount. I just have to make sure I can lock up wonder woman first before this one. There was also no NRD on this, so I advise if your on the fence ... give yourself time to think about it and order it while it is available.

I dropped a pre-order down on flex-pay with the code. 1st payment is July 25th and I can postpone it one month (August 25th) to make a decision if I want it lol. $300.00 is a pretty decent amount. I just have to make sure I can lock up wonder woman first before this one. There was also no NRD on this, so I advise if your on the fence ... give yourself time to think about it and order it while it is available.

It says in bright red cancellation fees apply. What is that?

It says in bright red cancellation fees apply. What is that?

It always says that. Typically when you pre order and cancel then the NRD is kept as the cancellation fee. If something is ready to ship and you cancel before putting any payments on a plan then there is no fee. Only when you make a payment plan, no NRD is needed and then have to cancel with payments having come out. Then it's a $20 fee.

It always says that. Typically when you pre order and cancel then the NRD is kept as the cancellation fee. If something is ready to ship and you cancel before putting any payments on a plan then there is no fee. Only when you make a payment plan, no NRD is needed and then have to cancel with payments having come out. Then it's a $20 fee.

Thanks for that good to know.

Anyone know if the base will fit in a Besta? Would love to put him in a Tall one.

It will definitely fit in a Besta.

I've currently got mine in a 'two' high Besta and it doesn't feel too cramped inside.

However the emblem plate will not fit in front if you use doors etc.

Is it possible to fit the trinity next to each other in a bigger Besta?

Superman and Batman will each fit in their own 'two' high Bestas.

But I'm concerned that with Wonder Woman that won't be possible, primarily because of the shield and sword. Other than her headsculpt that's the main thing holding me back from preordering her.

Superman and Batman will each fit in their own 'two' high Bestas.

But I'm concerned that with Wonder Woman that won't be possible, primarily because of the shield and sword. Other than her headsculpt that's the main thing holding me back from preordering her.

Having the 1:2 trinity will be pretty epic hopefully there will be a way to get her in a besta. Maybe cut one of the side of the Besta if she doesn't fit.

Correct, I was not charged for anything. The first payment does not begin until next month ... and with the option to postpone a statue a month I can buy myself two months to see if I can swing this statue and take care of my other orders. I'd much rather have WW, but I may try and sell a statue or two to pick this guy up as well.

It will definitely fit in a Besta.

I've currently got mine in a 'two' high Besta and it doesn't feel too cramped inside.

However the emblem plate will not fit in front if you use doors etc.

Thanks! My goal is to have both Batfleck and Bale Batman and $300 off is too good to pass up.

Back