Statue Prime 1 Studio: Batman Incorporated 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today[emoji3]. Only had time to take quick pics of art box but Ill unbox and share more pics a little later tonight.
e6317ab34d2826e76900d173509579be.jpg
193a9177dd2fbece7da8e0eba63cbb64.jpg

Finally found some time to unbox this. I gotta say, its a really impressive statue. The only other prime1 piece I have is the 1/3 black suit superman(Hush) which is a phenomenal statue and the quality of this 1/5 scale batman is right there with it. Really glad I pulled the trigger on this piece. I took a few pics comparing it to the tweeterhead batman and XM studios Superman.

Sorry if robocop is a distraction[emoji28], I totally forgot to move him out of the way.
587f341c08cf034b72fa694d9d026f86.jpg
74b42aebe99305c02adbf9a24f53b33b.jpg
92a314a25e0dc64777cbde4f2ad6302f.jpg

Ordered this guy last night. Got a waitlist conversion notification last week for the exclusive but by the time I went to buy it (seven hours after the email) it was no longer available. Left the regular in my cart and Sideshow sent me $15 off, and used $70 in rewards. $360 shipped to FL, or what I paid for most of my Iron Man Hot Toys. I think this will b slightly more impressive. First statue, a nice way to ease into the hobby without spending $1,000+ on a 1/3 Prime 1.

Ordered this guy last night. Got a waitlist conversion notification last week for the exclusive but by the time I went to buy it (seven hours after the email) it was no longer available. Left the regular in my cart and Sideshow sent me $15 off, and used $70 in rewards. $360 shipped to FL, or what I paid for most of my Iron Man Hot Toys. I think this will b slightly more impressive. First statue, a nice way to ease into the hobby without spending $1,000+ on a 1/3 Prime 1.
You won't be disappointed man. It really is a bada$$ statue.

$360 shipped to FL, or what I paid for most of my Iron Man Hot Toys. I think this will b slightly more impressive. First statue, a nice way to ease into the hobby without spending $1,000+ on a 1/3 Prime 1.

You won't be disappointed, for sure. I've collected Hot Toys and a slew of statues. Hot Toys can impress in the likeness department from time to time but absolutely nothing they've delivered has impressed me like a larger polystone statue. It's a whole other experience.

Mine arrived yesterday and it's a nice statue for the price. Got lucky in that it almost scales perfectly with my Sosa Alex Ross Superman which is 17". It's just ever so slightly smaller. At just under 17" it's a helluva lot bigger than 1/5 LOL. Somebody please buy P1 a calculator. If he's 6'3" that's 75" divided by 5 = 15" true 1/5 scale.

Last edited:
Okay, so definitely closer to 1:5.

Is that a custom 1:4 Batman? Looks phenomenal. Better than any that Sideshow have made.

Yes, it's a custom Alex Ross statue fanart statue kit I built and painted.
Thanks! It also came with a switch out head and emblem:

I'm also working on an AR Captain America:

Bravo!

:clap

Nice models and excellent work on the paint job and details.

I wish more statue companies would focus on simpler poses and classic designs like this.

Bravo!

:clap

Nice models and excellent work on the paint job and details.

I wish more statue companies would focus on simpler poses and classic designs like this.

Thanks man. These fan art kits are produced by the same factories the big guns use, in this case, Ownage. Many are direct 3D prints and better than polystone quality. They're basically the same statues, just unassembled and unpainted, and I'm the cheap sweatshop labor. :D

Thanks man. These fan art kits are produced by the same factories the big guns use, in this case, Ownage. Many are direct 3D prints and better than polystone quality. They're basically the same statues, just unassembled and unpainted, and I'm the cheap sweatshop labor. :D
If you dont mind my asking, can you tell me where I can purchase one of these unpainted kits? Feel free to DM me if you'd prefer[emoji3].

Join one or both of the two Figure Model Kit groups on FB and then follow the path of recommend groups through them. Also join We Are Collectors. That's how I find them. They are usually very limited ES, 40 or so, require payments up front and sell out quickly.

Join one or both of the two Figure Model Kit groups on FB and then follow the path of recommend groups through them. Also join We Are Collectors. That's how I find them. They are usually very limited ES, 40 or so, require payments up front and sell out quickly.
Oh okay. Thanks for that info. Much appreciated[emoji482]

Back