Statue Prime 1 Studio: Batman Incorporated 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I think getting the regular would be fine with this piece, as I’m not sure that Ex head really suits the pose.

And I’m a bit surprised that they kept their usual $50 difference for their Ex pieces. For some reason I thought it would be less.

Honestly I think getting the regular would be fine with this piece, as I’m not sure that Ex head really suits the pose.

And I’m a bit surprised that they kept their usual $50 difference for their Ex pieces. For some reason I thought it would be less.

Yeah, definitely just the regular for me. I'd never use that alternate head which makes the price even better. $400 represents very good value I feel. It's obviously not as gigantic as the one thirds but 19" is hardly a small statue either. Will be able to get quite a few of these at that price and size and have half a dozen or so one third scales as centre pieces of the collection.

I think it looks really great actually. I'm not too thrilled with the pose, but it can be over looked. And 19" is plenty big for me. It would tower over my only other statue, PF Wolverine.

I think Prime 1 would sell more 1:5 scale than 1:3 scale... 1:3 is just to big for most collectors... I know some would argue otherwise but when statues are 30" to 42" tall it's tough to find shelf space to accommodate that size.

I just wish if I knew Prime 1 was going to continue the 1:5 scale or if this is just a one off...

I think Prime 1 would sell more 1:5 scale than 1:3 scale... 1:3 is just to big for most collectors... I know some would argue otherwise but when statues are 30" to 42" tall it's tough to find shelf space to accommodate that size.

I just wish if I knew Prime 1 was going to continue the 1:5 scale or if this is just a one off...
I agree. Also, I just saw this other 1/5 scale Batman Arkham City from prime 1 on Sideshow's site. I guess I must've missed when this one was announced because its already at "low stock" for preorders(exclusive). Looks like they may stick with the 1/5 scale line. I just wish they would've done another character instead of giving us two batman statues back to back.
f2ff43ad8ff627a16059437f05633474.jpg

I'm disappointed that P1 didn't release a 1/3 Arkham Asylum/City Batman. I desperately need one for my collection.

I agree. Also, I just saw this other 1/5 scale Batman Arkham City from prime 1 on Sideshow's site. I guess I must've missed when this one was announced because its already at "low stock" for preorders(exclusive). Looks like they may stick with the 1/5 scale line. I just wish they would've done another character instead of giving us two batman statues back to back.
f2ff43ad8ff627a16059437f05633474.jpg

I like this ...but I wish it was comic-based instead of game-based.

I like this ...but I wish it was comic-based instead of game-based.

This is far more comic based than the last Batman PF that sideshow gave us. :lol I actually love most of the Arkham designs of the Bat characters. Deadshot is the only character design that springs to mind that I actually don't care for in the Arkham games. I also didn't like the Arkham Knight Batman costume. A little to armored up for my tastes. IMO, Scarecrow, Joker, Freeze, Bane, Deathstroke, Ivy, Harley, Ra's, and so many others look fantastic in the Arkham games.

This is far more comic based than the last Batman PF that sideshow gave us. :lol I actually love most of the Arkham designs of the Bat characters. Deadshot is the only character design that springs to mind that I actually don't care for in the Arkham games. I also didn't like the Arkham Knight Batman costume. A little to armored up for my tastes. IMO, Scarecrow, Joker, Freeze, Bane, Deathstroke, Ivy, Harley, Ra's, and so many others look fantastic in the Arkham games.

Yea, I gotta give it that. It does look more classic than the others.

So did anyone get this? Not seen any in hand pictures, it's definitely grown on me over time

I want to make fun of that metal crotch protector... but I'd prob wear the same thing if I was fighting bad guys and dodging bullets. Gotta protect the goods.

I got mine today. Didn't much like the scowl portrait so just went with the regular. For $399 it's pretty remarkable in terms of value for money. Paint and sculpt is every bit as good as the 1/3 scale statues I have from Prime 1. All the amazing detail, just in a reduced scale. I didn't mind the crotch protector in the comic so I'm not gonna complain about it here. A black and grey suit Batman with the yellow emblem is pretty rare so I really appreciate it.

On his own very imposing. Certainly not a small statue despite the minimal footprint of the base. He doesn't really display well with 1/4 scales as you can see in the pic of him between Freeze and Scarecrow. I'm guessing he'll tower over 1/6 stuff so it's a bit of a dilemma what to do with him. I hope Prime 1 announce some more statues in this scale soon. Collecting a line of these would make an awesome display and save a ton of money.

They haven't announced anything new since the first wave in 2018 so I'm a little pessimistic this scale scale might be dead before it's even really begun.

One negative, the box is needlessly huge. As big as a 1/3 scale box. :huh

batinc1.jpg
batinc2.jpg
batinc3.jpg
batinc4.jpg
batinc5.jpg
batinc6.jpg

I got mine today. Didn't much like the scowl portrait so just went with the regular. For $399 it's pretty remarkable in terms of value for money. Paint and sculpt is every bit as good as the 1/3 scale statues I have from Prime 1. All the amazing detail, just in a reduced scale. I didn't mind the crotch protector in the comic so I'm not gonna complain about it here. A black and grey suit Batman with the yellow emblem is pretty rare so I really appreciate it.

On his own very imposing. Certainly not a small statue despite the minimal footprint of the base. He doesn't really display well with 1/4 scales as you can see in the pic of him between Freeze and Scarecrow. I'm guessing he'll tower over 1/6 stuff so it's a bit of a dilemma what to do with him. I hope Prime 1 announce some more statues in this scale soon. Collecting a line of these would make an awesome display and save a ton of money.

They haven't announced anything new since the first wave in 2018 so I'm a little pessimistic this scale scale might be dead before it's even really begun.

One negative, the box is needlessly huge. As big as a 1/3 scale box. :huh

View attachment 497792
View attachment 497793
View attachment 497794
View attachment 497795
View attachment 497796
View attachment 497797
Awesome pics man. I also passed on the exclusive and went for the regular edition for the same reason. After seeing your pics, I'm even more super damn excited to get mine in which should be here by Thursday.

Awesome pics man. I also passed on the exclusive and went for the regular edition for the same reason. After seeing your pics, I'm even more super damn excited to get mine in which should be here by Thursday.

Congrats, he's so impressive in person! Most things are overpriced in this hobby, it's refreshing to get something that feels like a steal. Compare this to XM 1/6 or even their 1/4 stuff...much better value.

I'm waiting for Sideshow to put the Gotham By Gaslight statue up for pre-order order and starting to wonder if I should get the Arkham City piece to. Really hope they add to the line soon. It's a great scale as long as there are enough pieces to collect.

Congrats, he's so impressive in person! Most things are overpriced in this hobby, it's refreshing to get something that feels like a steal. Compare this to XM 1/6 or even their 1/4 stuff...much better value.

I'm waiting for Sideshow to put the Gotham By Gaslight statue up for pre-order order and starting to wonder if I should get the Arkham City piece to. Really hope they add to the line soon. It's a great scale as long as there are enough pieces to collect.
I was on the fence about the Arkham City statue also but decided to stick with one batman for now. Im looking forward to seeing what other characters prime1 will do in this line in the future. On a side note, I didn't realize how low the edition size is for this statue. Wonder how long before it sells out.

I was on the fence about the Arkham City statue also but decided to stick with one batman for now. Im looking forward to seeing what other characters prime1 will do in this line in the future. On a side note, I didn't realize how low the edition size is for this statue. Wonder how long before it sells out.

Hopefully sells out fast and encourage them to add to the line.

Think it's 200 for the ex and 250 regular.

Back