Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins: Killer Croc (1:3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers buddy. I'm going to go for the exclusive but was worried that I'd take so long to drop the NRD and I'd have to settle for reg

Does anyone know how well SSC post overseas? Also if there is any extra cost to Australia?

Coming from someone who is a neighbour to the US in the north it costs an arm and a leg to ship to Canada and I can imagine it would cost 2 arms and 2 legs to ship to Australia but I'm sure a collector on here from the actual location would be better able to advise.

When all was said an done for P1 Deathstroke from SCC to Canada it was listed for USD 929 and I paid CAD 1,500 ish? and LSF goes for USD 1,999 I think cost CAD 3,000 plus?

I went ahead and took the plunge and pre-ordered the EX. There is just no way I can pass this up. Once this sells out it will probably be priced way too high on the aftermarket for me to even consider it.

Does anyone know how well SSC post overseas? Also if there is any extra cost to Australia?

Shipping is via fedex and I've had some minor outer brown shipper tears and a couple of punctured colour shippers, mostly on larger sized pieces. One broken statue in 11 years. From around 150 orders that's not bad. You will get slugged something like 20% duty if the value is over $1000 AUD.

Is that 20% on the sale price and postage or just sale price? As in being over $1,000

Is this the only Prime One piece that hasn't hit the waitlist status yet? Not much love for it or is it the price and size that's a factor?
I'm waiting for some reward points and then I'll be placing my order

I unintentionally dove into this Arkham Origins line after getting Deathstroke, and then Joker, and now Mr. Freeze (even though I never fought him in the game, the DLC still isn't free!) and now I'm tempted to get him... :lol :slap

He was the first boss after all, I think. Since they're almost done with the Arkham Knight line (I think?), will they do the complete Origins line or will there only be certain characters like the current line-up? Bane seems like a must since he was a major boss, you end up fighting him like 3 or 4 times I think, Batman would have to be the center of the collection, is there anyone else other than Black Mask that was a major player? I would like to doubt that they'd make Copperhead or that League of Assassins Lady Ninja and Deadshot (even though I thought his side-mission was cool, he was kinda easy to beat when you figure it out though). That whole line is like $7k in itself.

Damn' Killer Croc looks FREAKIN menacing.Almost as big as WW 1/2.Can't wait for this Bad Boy.

photo from Toycon last weekend.Toycon June 30th-July 2 Philippenes SMX Convention Ctr, Mall Of Asia Complex, Manila

Attachments

• 19534961_1602882919730483_4212687769991905280_n.jpg
    19534961_1602882919730483_4212687769991905280_n.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 361
just got my Delay notice that KC will not be arriving this Month.It's now scheduled for Feb/March.

Last edited:
Batman Origins is now able to work with XBOX One....just started...I bought the collectors edition with the Jokers Statue. Just got up to Killer Croc 1% in to the game....can not believe that I may now have to pick up this statue.. LOL...

Man I can not believe there are Batman fans who have never played the Arkham Games....

Batman Origins is now able to work with XBOX One....just started...I bought the collectors edition with the Jokers Statue. Just got up to Killer Croc 1% in to the game....can not believe that I may now have to pick up this statue.. LOL...

Man I can not believe there are Batman fans who have never played the Arkham Games....

I'm not even remotely a video game player but I have played all of the Arkham games. While I liked some more than others (the end of Arkham Knight disappointed me a little), they were all a ton of fun to play.

I never played Arkham Knight but I heard the so-so reviews of it compared to the first 3 so I didn't bother to get a PS4. I loved the first 3, I actually loved the story in Origins the most, I think, or maybe City, I'm not sure... but there were some issues with the gameplay mechanics compared to the first two which seems to be why a lot of people don't like it. But I don't know, I'm weird. :lol

Back