Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins: Killer Croc (1:3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason, I have Killer Croc in my shopping cart, and it lets me go to checkout and the button for place order is there. If I click it, will my order get denied since he is sold out? Or might it go through due to some error?

The way sideshow does a waitlist conversion has changed - is it possible you were on the waitlist for the exclusive?
When your waitlist converts, they send you a message and you are able to add the item to your cart and check out like you would if you were ordering something preorder/instock, which is nice because it allows you to use your rewards if you want.

There would be a message in your sideshow account that looks like this: I got this one for the Prime 1 Nightwing: "You can purchase your waitlisted product for a limited time! Nightwing Red Version Statue from Prime 1 Studio. Act NOW! You have until Apr 4th, 2019 at 11:59pm PDT"

The way sideshow does a waitlist conversion has changed - is it possible you were on the waitlist for the exclusive?
When your waitlist converts, they send you a message and you are able to add the item to your cart and check out like you would if you were ordering something preorder/instock, which is nice because it allows you to use your rewards if you want.

There would be a message in your sideshow account that looks like this: I got this one for the Prime 1 Nightwing: "You can purchase your waitlisted product for a limited time! Nightwing Red Version Statue from Prime 1 Studio. Act NOW! You have until Apr 4th, 2019 at 11:59pm PDT"

I had added him my cart several weeks ago when it was low stock/almost sold out and was at the place order page, which is where it is at now, never pulled the trigger, let the tab open and accidentally forgot about it, haha. Checked recently, saw there was one item in my cart and when I click to view cart, it's still in there and I can go to the place order page again, but wasn't sure if the order would go through or not, so was curious.

Back