Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins: Killer Croc (1:3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look good but I'm not a fan of the Origins design, would rather have the AA/AC version. Get to work P1. :pray:

KillerCrocB-AA.jpg

From Prime 1 Facebook

$1,399
Ex 350 removable Batman skull
Reg 700
35 inches

Last edited:
From Prime 1 Facebook

$1,399
Ex 350 removable Batman skull
Reg 700
35 inches

Damn. Out of the budget. I convinced myself I could do $1,200. But between getting Croc and a kickass OLED TV, I'd go with the TV lol. Oh well. $1,400 saved. Hopefully Scarecrow will be priced lower!

For those of us who like Origins conceptual and design this is great news...I do not really like Croc from the previous Arkham Games...this one has more personality. It is going to look great next to Deathstroke and Bats from Origins.

adding to what darthblitzwing posted:

KILLER CROC (BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS).

“Looks like dinner is served!”
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMDC-19: Killer Croc from Batman: Arkham Origins.
Abandoned due to his appearance, the result of a genetic disorder he was born with, Waylon Jones embraced his animal instincts. Joining a travelling circus and adopting the stage name “Killer Croc”. As his strength grew unusually more than a normal human being, his skin began to get hardened and was soon impenetrable to firearms. Seeing all humans as selfish and judgmental sacks of flesh, Jones took orders from anyone who could provide him with money and a larger scope of victims. He soon started to work as an enforcer for the mob but his hunger to become the most powerful underground figure in Gotham led to him being recognized as one of the most powerful foes Batman ever faced.
Statue features:
- Size approximately 35 inches tall [(H)90cm (W)54.6cm (L)49.2cm]
- High-Quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect
- One (1) moveable Head Skull
- One (1) interchangeable Open Mouth Head
- One (1) interchangeable Closed Mouth Head
Exclusive version:
- One (1) moveable Batman Head Skull
Retail Price: $1399 US
Edition Size:
Exclusive: 350
Regular: 700
- Prototype samples shown
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

this really is a amazing piece and a good price for such a huge guy. I think it's gonna be tough for them to move this many units at that price though given how much stuff is constantly being put out there. As a general monster lover, I'd love to have this piece. I don't know how so many people can afford to collect this line.

well had to pick this up to go with Arkham Batman and Harley Quinn.Tax alone put this over $1500,luckily I had some rewards to soften the blow a little.
$140 NRD so I'M good at about $1200 right now.Not including Shipping,most likely in 2 boxes hell the base alone is 21.49" across and 19.37" deep,just an absolute monster.But at least I'M relatively close to SS and he will not be shipping for a year or so.So shouldn't hurt so bad.Just hope the Scarecrow PO is at least a few Months away :lol

Last edited:
I have noticed from the pictures where Killer Croc and Bane stand side by side that Croc is considerably taller than Bane.Yet in the sideshow page Croc is 35 inches tall while Vane is 34.52 inches.What's going on?Did they decide to make a shorter Croc?

I have noticed from the pictures where Killer Croc and Bane stand side by side that Croc is considerably taller than Bane.Yet in the sideshow page Croc is 35 inches tall while Vane is 34.52 inches.What's going on?Did they decide to make a shorter Croc?

Not sure I trust the measurements for pre order statues. I know we were talking about this in the Deathstroke thread but someone did point our the Dr Doom LSF is shown as 50 inches height on SSC website but in reality it measures 43 inches (way off)...

And I think the LSF for Ironman is shown as 39 inches but in that picture with Killer Croc beside it, almost looks like Killer Croc is taller if not same size which also doesn't match the estimated 35 inches per SSC website.

Not sure I trust the measurements for pre order statues. I know we were talking about this in the Deathstroke thread but someone did point our the Dr Doom LSF is shown as 50 inches height on SSC website but in reality it measures 43 inches (way off)...

And I think the LSF for Ironman is shown as 39 inches but in that picture with Killer Croc beside it, almost looks like Killer Croc is taller if not same size which also doesn't match the estimated 35 inches per SSC website.

I was the one who pointed out that Sideshow messed up with the measurements of Dr Doom LSF haha.Unfortunately it was not the first time.Sideshow does this quite often.The reason is obvious.

A noob question but will the regular only come up on SS website once the exclusive is sold out?

Back