Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this statue with every fibre of my being, but $1000+ means this is a pass. I just can't.... and at some level I think companies need to be shown that infinite expansion of prices is not a sustainable strategy.

I don't feel that this would be $1000+ well-spent, you know?

You'd change your mind as soon as you have a piece from this line in your possession. Awesome pieces

I'm sure they are fantastic but it would have to have a hollow leg filled with diamonds for me to justify that much money. I have no problem with them charging that much or with people buying them, Its just something I can't grasp.

I'm still holding out for a more comic book inspired version in 1/3 scale...but this guy sure is growing on me. Luckily there's no rush.

100% agree... possibly my most anticipated piece that I'm waiting for. (shhhh,, don't tell Thanos)..
- There is something about this piece that draws me to it - absolutely beautiful pose.

Pose is great, sculpt, switch outs, just has A lot going for it.

most all of the estimated arrival Dates for the Prime 1 pieces have changed if you look at your PO on Sideshow.Original arrival Dates were estimated about 9 Months after PO on most of these statues.
my Original PO Dates:
Joker May 11th 2017.. so this was the first delay notice on Joker
Mr Freeze April 6th 2017.. one delay notice on Mr Freeze so far
Scarecrow March 23rd 2017.. one delay notices on Scarecrow so far
Killer Croc Dec 12th 2016.. 2 delay notices on Killer Croc so far
I did not PO Batgirl but "WOW" that has been an even longer wait for her.

Last edited:
Is there a way to see when the original slated range for release was for these statues? I get delay emails but Sideshow updates their pages with the new release date so I never know how many months an order gets delayed for (in case I decide to cancel). Like when was this gent supposed to release, because it says Jun-Jul 2018 on their page right now which is what the email says, so when was the original?

Is there a way to see when the original slated range for release was for these statues? I get delay emails but Sideshow updates their pages with the new release date so I never know how many months an order gets delayed for (in case I decide to cancel). Like when was this gent supposed to release, because it says Jun-Jul 2018 on their page right now which is what the email says, so when was the original?

If you preordered when the item first became available, just check your original order's email, and the dates will be there.

PO May 2017.. Sideshow does not leave the original estimated arrival on the order.After a delay it gets updated.But I think it was Dec 2017/Jan 2018

It seems 8-9 Months is the Prime 1 window from PO to Shipping.

PO May 2017.. Sideshow does not leave the original estimated arrival on the order.After a delay it gets updated.But I think it was Dec 2017/Jan 2018

Same here. I never even got a delay email from Sideshow, I only saw in your post that it was delayed. Right now it's showing Jun-Jul 2018, I'm debating on cancelling and ordering something else, though I really want to cancel my AK Catwoman EX since the rest of my Prime 1 collection is turning out to be Origins only, but AK Joker is tempting too because of the more classic costume. Might free up some money and decide later down the road if this is eligible for cancellation due to 3 month delay.

Same here. I never even got a delay email from Sideshow, I only saw in your post that it was delayed. Right now it's showing Jun-Jul 2018, I'm debating on cancelling and ordering something else, though I really want to cancel my AK Catwoman EX since the rest of my Prime 1 collection is turning out to be Origins only, but AK Joker is tempting too because of the more classic costume. Might free up some money and decide later down the road if this is eligible for cancellation due to 3 month delay.

I originally ordered the Origins Joker, but I decided to cancel that one in favour of the Arkham Knight version, primarily because of the costume factor.

But I did love the base and display options on the Origins piece.

So what was the original shipping window for this piece?

The Joker - Exclusive Edition
DC Comics Statue by Prime 1 Studio
There is a non-refundable deposit of $105.00 / item
Expected to ship May 2018 - Jul 2018

12 to 14 Months on this also.

still on time if it ships in July.

The Joker - Exclusive Edition
DC Comics Statue by Prime 1 Studio
There is a non-refundable deposit of $105.00 / item
Expected to ship May 2018 - Jul 2018

12 to 14 Months on this also.

still on time if it ships in July.

Thanks.

This piece hasn't received a delay notice before has it?

Back