Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered, but irritated by the extra $50 Sideshow's tacking onto the price.

Yeah. Did they discover the reasoning for that? I remember someone said they were going to contact Sideshow to inquire. The assumption was the shipping from overseas to their HQ.

Are most people here doing flex pay or full payment?

Full pay and I'll worry about it next year. You can always change to a payment plan as well nearer the time.

So besides the obvious answer that Sideshow wants more money on pieces they know are going to sell. Why is there a $50 increase on Freeze and Joker but only $5 on flash point batman?

Yeah. Did they discover the reasoning for that? I remember someone said they were going to contact Sideshow to inquire. The assumption was the shipping from overseas to their HQ.

Are most people here doing flex pay or full payment?

I don't know if there has been an answer about it from Sideshow, but I think it's a **** move. I have a hard time believing Sideshow is distributing Prime's pieces for free, so the extra charge to us is ********.

I went flex pay for this one.

Damn I just did the math, and the likely cost difference between getting the standard locally and the exclusive through Sideshow will be approximately $500 AUD. Let's just say $350 USD! That's approximately a 33% increase just for the Red Hood part for me.

What would the international collectors here do?

Damn I just did the math, and the likely cost difference between getting the standard locally and the exclusive through Sideshow will be approximately $500 AUD. Let's just say $350 USD! That's approximately a 33% increase just for the Red Hood part for me.

What would the international collectors here do?

Unless you are a HUGE Red Hood fan....you know what to do.

Awesome statue but $1000 is just mind boggling to me... YIKES.

I want this statue with every fibre of my being, but $1000+ means this is a pass. I just can't.... and at some level I think companies need to be shown that infinite expansion of prices is not a sustainable strategy.

I don't feel that this would be $1000+ well-spent, you know?

Back