Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap :clap :clap

Are those STUVAs or PAX? The purple and green hair are a lot brighter than I thought they were, nice!

Thank you! those are full sized Pax cabinets. As for the colors, they're very rich and probably the best paint apps I've seen from Prime 1 to date. BTW the pants have purple hues that don't show up in the pics, but adds a lot of depth in person.

nice pics aa909, looks totally badass.. Thanks for sharing.

my AOJ arrives Tomorrow

Thank you! Post pics when you unbox your statue. Enjoy!

Great pics aa909! This is a fantastic representation of the AO Joker. He looks terrific.

Thanks! very happy with this piece.

Unfortunately those particular orders are Exclusives, otherwise I would preorder locally. As I've mentioned previously, I have to spend an additional 30 to 60% on top of what Popcultcha charges me, in order to get the Exclusives direct from Sideshow.

And with the increasing shipping and falling Australian dollar, I wouldn't be surprised if that percentage increases even further.

Ive got Batman Ninja Deluxe on pre order through sideshow. I am dreading what shipping costs are going to be on that. Prime 1 has a quoted price of $883 on shipping alone to Australia for it. :gah:

Ive got Batman Ninja Deluxe on pre order through sideshow. I am dreading what shipping costs are going to be on that. Prime 1 has a quoted price of $883 on shipping alone to Australia for it. :gah:

Holy &$#!

I’ve currently got the JL 1/3 Trinity on preorder from Sideshow as well as the 1/3 Aquaman, and these current shipping costs are really concerning me.

Yes its crazy.

I will not buy the regular of Ninja either way.
IMO it just isn't the same piece without the exclusive back screen.

Regardless of shipping costs. Don't want to cancel but !!!!!

Yes its crazy. I will not buy the regular of Ninja either way.
IMO it just isn't the same piece without the exclusive back screen.

Yeah, I can understand that. Though honestly I personally have no interest in that particular piece at all.

I’ve just never been that interested in Japanese era samurai art etc or any East Asian art, even though I’m of Chinese descent myself.

Arkham Origins Joker EX #226/350 Really outstanding work by Prime 1 on this.Totally Awesome and that is no Joke :lol

natural light grey-ish sky outside.My trusty old canon 1 megapixel.Paint apps and detail are really well done.Textures are perfect on the sculpted coat,clothing and base.This is a heavy piece,very solid body and base.

there are a lot of pieces to this Statue so take your Time especially when you get to the Coat Straps that go around his back.You do have to bend them slightly but no problem.

surprise you get Two Gun Hands.I thought at first it was because the BANG Flag only fit in one.

the Base set up does takes up a good chunk of real estate.

my Killer Croc is still the most awesome and impressive Statue from P1 for me so far.Just a Monster.

Attachments

• IMG_1930.JPG
    IMG_1930.JPG
    492.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1937.JPG
    IMG_1937.JPG
    490.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1944.JPG
    IMG_1944.JPG
    452.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1927.JPG
    IMG_1927.JPG
    663.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1928.JPG
    IMG_1928.JPG
    697.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1929.JPG
    IMG_1929.JPG
    657.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1932.JPG
    IMG_1932.JPG
    697.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1933.JPG
    IMG_1933.JPG
    682.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1934.JPG
    IMG_1934.JPG
    712.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1952.JPG
    IMG_1952.JPG
    699.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1950.JPG
    IMG_1950.JPG
    693.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1954.JPG
    IMG_1954.JPG
    670 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1955.JPG
    IMG_1955.JPG
    639.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1958.JPG
    IMG_1958.JPG
    670.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1945.JPG
    IMG_1945.JPG
    617.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1908.JPG
    IMG_1908.JPG
    416.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Great pics!

I only wish he had the standard costume, otherwise I wouldn’t have cancelled in preference to the other Joker piece. But even so when I see pictures like yours I start second guessing myself.

And I know a lot of collectors like the Red Hood option, but how many collectors here are going to use that as their primary display option? As honestly I don’t particularly like it as much as it looks a bit too simplistic overall.

Arkham Knight Joker is more iconic as it represents the whole series and Mark Hamill, but as a statue this version looks much more impressive if you ask me.

The only thing that bothers me is that the base takes up so much room.

Another absolutely phenomenal piece from Prime 1. I couldn't be happier. This piece is huge detailed, immaculately painted and just bad ass.

z1UWtxg.jpg

sqjR7C8.jpg

hZGPYTM.jpg

LRfLDsz.jpg

DQoBaws.jpg

CbWU2JB.jpg

iR7EO4k.jpg

06QmaH5.jpg

4XZ6QaF.jpg

rV7ojlU.jpg

Back