Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the best statues I ever owned... its presence is just awesome and the character itself is one of the coolest in comic-universe.

stroke0.jpg

Just unboxed mine. I also have the issue where the pole-holding arm doesn't sit flush with the arm socket. It's really annoying because that arm clearly has a chunk added to it that the other 2 arms do not have and I think that's part of the problem. Also the fingers on my reaper have a crack in them and when you insert the reaper pole, it spread the crack further and makes the pole move around a lot. I notified Sideshow and Prime 1 and have requested replacement parts. There's also a glob of paint in the rifle arm socket that makes it so the rifle is a bit loose. And what I think may be a small 2mm chip on the base. It might also just be part of the weathering effect. Other than that, beautiful statue!

Here's a link for the pictures!

https://imgur.com/a/wGh6t

Sorry to hear about your problems hannibal. Hopefully CS takes care of you and resolves all your issues.

One of the best statues I ever owned... its presence is just awesome and the character itself is one of the coolest in comic-universe.

stroke0.jpg

Damn, that is such an AWESOME looking pic. I've received a lot of friends and family over Christmas week. All of them have seen this piece (he's going to be displayed on my living room table until the New Year) and every single one of them have been blown away with how incredible this statue looks. They can't stop commenting on him and some have even taken pics of it with their phones. This Bad Boy is a MASSIVE hit!

Just unboxed mine. I also have the issue where the pole-holding arm doesn't sit flush with the arm socket. It's really annoying because that arm clearly has a chunk added to it that the other 2 arms do not have and I think that's part of the problem. Also the fingers on my reaper have a crack in them and when you insert the reaper pole, it spread the crack further and makes the pole move around a lot. I notified Sideshow and Prime 1 and have requested replacement parts. There's also a glob of paint in the rifle arm socket that makes it so the rifle is a bit loose. And what I think may be a small 2mm chip on the base. It might also just be part of the weathering effect. Other than that, beautiful statue!

Here's a link for the pictures!

https://imgur.com/a/wGh6t

I also have the same issue with the reaper and the scythe. I gently attempted to place the scythe in the reapers hand and the hand broke off - due to the crack. I thought the crack was supposed to be there but I guess not. Broke the hand clean off.

I don't know how else you're supposed to put the scythe in the hand if it's cracked, it'll break no matter what

I also have the same issue with the reaper and the scythe. I gently attempted to place the scythe in the reapers hand and the hand broke off - due to the crack. I thought the crack was supposed to be there but I guess not. Broke the hand clean off.

I don't know how else you're supposed to put the scythe in the hand if it's cracked, it'll break no matter what

Yep. You're the third person I've seen with the crack. Or actually 4th. Seems like a bad idea to have a metal component be inserted in a thin plastic holder. Even if it wasn't cracked a tiny accidental knock could cause it to break!

Heard that in the stand alone Batfleck movie " The Batman" Deathstroke is gonna make an appearance ... Joe Manganiello as Slade The costume looks similar to the Prime 1 piece ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, today I got a response from Sideshow after contacting them about magnet issues with my Deathstroke (EX hand and left fist). They offered 60$ worth of credit. Should I take it or try to get a replacement part?

Has anyone had a problem similar to mine and gotten it resolved? Can Sideshow give out replacement parts even though they are only the distributors, or should I contact Prime 1 directly?

My waitlist converted into an order today! (FYI - they still allowed me to get on a payment plan, but divided into only 2 payments.) Can't wait to get this guy! Hoping I get lucky with an issue-free one.

^^^ it's an amazing piece. So many switch out parts, I find myself swapping pieces a few times a week.

Back