Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Yup, I agree... Im sure there's a good amount of people waiting in the wings to see a review/or in person before putting down almost a grand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

So the unmasked head comes with both the EX and reg right? It's not some additional bust like with the Batman? It doesn't state it on the actual pre order page for some reason...

So the unmasked head comes with both the EX and reg right? It's not some additional bust like with the Batman? It doesn't state it on the actual pre order page for some reason...

It shows both heads in the pictures. It comes with both heads.

Correct, my understanding is that the batman cowl in his hand is the only additional item with the Exclusive from the regular.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

WHOOPS for some reason I thought P1 AK Bats had pics of the head without the cowl as well but it doesn't, my mistake.

Pretty unfortunate that Bats lacks all the accessories and a extra head and is just a smidge cheaper.

WHOOPS for some reason I thought P1 AK Bats had pics of the head without the cowl as well but it doesn't, my mistake.

Pretty unfortunate that Bats lacks all the accessories and a extra head and is just a smidge cheaper.

Yeah that was one of the major criticisms when the bust was announced! It is a bummer.

Does anybody know when Prime 1 would normally release what the actual specs on this figure will be, I know currently on SSC it just says approximately 30 inches tall. Just wanted to see if this information would be available ahead of release (for display planning purposes).

I don't have a big SUV so if it's super long it won't fit in my trunk. Otherwise I suppose I'd lay it across the back seat but depending on the dimensions it may not fit through the door.

Highly doubt it ships in 2 boxes. No need for it. Galactus is bigger than this and that's one long box haha

Batman is in 1 box so this more than likely will probably be in one box .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back