Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filip629, I agree completely. Deathstroke is my favorite and this is a perfect rendition of him.

Have you seen the 1:1 Deathstroke mask and weapon set by Tri Force? I had to pick this up as well to complement this piece. Check it out if you havent, it's killer. I believe it ships in Nov/Dec of this year right around the same time as this P1 1/3 scale is supposed to ship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

This one?
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-deathstroke-arsenal-triforce-902617/

deathstroke-arsenal-full-scale-feature-902617.jpg

Filip629, I agree completely. Deathstroke is my favorite and this is a perfect rendition of him.

Have you seen the 1:1 Deathstroke mask and weapon set by Tri Force? I had to pick this up as well to complement this piece. Check it out if you havent, it's killer. I believe it ships in Nov/Dec of this year right around the same time as this P1 1/3 scale is supposed to ship.

Yes I have KG. It looks great. Unfortunately, Tri Force priced me out of the market on it. IMO, pretty much all of their Arkham pieces (Riddler trophy, and Batman's forearm/fist with batarang) are priced too high for me to pull the trigger. This DS weapon set is going to look incredible with your Prime 1 DS. You have to take a pic of them together when you receive them.

Yes I have KG. It looks great. Unfortunately, Tri Force priced me out of the market on it. IMO, pretty much all of their Arkham pieces (Riddler trophy, and Batman's forearm/fist with batarang) are priced too high for me to pull the trigger. This DS weapon set is going to look incredible with your Prime 1 DS. You have to take a pic of them together when you receive them.
It is very steep I agree. Hope it turns out good. Will certainly take pics. You have to try and catch their stuff on sale, which they usually do on their website, it doesn't filter through to SS's site.

0:52-3:15 of the video, damn this thing can't come out soon enough!

Interesting, at 2:50 he says that "all these production pieces are made in the factory by the same people that will make the final pieces that come to your home, there's nothing done by any..." then they edit that out. Wonder what he was getting at before they cut it

Interesting, at 2:50 he says that "all these production pieces are made in the factory by the same people that will make the final pieces that come to your home, there's nothing done by any..." then they edit that out. Wonder what he was getting at before they cut it

"... children. There's nothing done by any children."

What? Page 3 for this glorious statue? I can't let that stand! Hope this is still on schedule. It's by far my most anticipated piece.

It's weird but that picture does make him look small for some odd reason.

And filip629, your original post to bump this thread made me think I was going to see people saying that they've started receiving shipping notifications! lol but either way it should start rolling in soon (assuming no delay emails), it was originally slated for August - November 2016 right?

It's weird but that picture does make him look small for some odd reason.

And filip629, your original post to bump this thread made me think I was going to see people saying that they've started receiving shipping notifications! lol but either way it should start rolling in soon (assuming no delay emails), it was originally slated for August - November 2016 right?

I believe my my final flex payment is scheduled for Aug 5th. I'm really hoping there are no delays. :pray:

No other size reference near him, haha. I agree, whether it was said in this post or the Noel one, I can't imagine having a huge number of these in the collection, definitely have to pick and choose for space purposes. I have to say, Deathstroke is one that just looks magnificent. I feel like getting a Batman 1/3 (still waiting for TDKR, Jim Lee, and AA/AC/AO reveals first) means getting a Joker to go with it, and having a Joker almost justifies a Harley Quinn, but I'm 50/50 on that, but I wonder if Deathstroke would fit in with that pack, or if Deathstroke goes along more with Bane since they were two of the central villains in AO. I'm hoping Prime 1 reveals more of their 1/4 line so we can see how those look like, might end up going that route if they look brilliant, but they have definitely sold me over Sideshow PFs. My DC collection is definitely on board the Prime 1 train. I might stick to SSC for the Marvel statues, possibly.

My DC collection is definitely on board the Prime 1 train. I might stick to SSC for the Marvel statues, possibly.

I agree on the DC front and wish I could say XM Studios for Marvel statues if it didn't cost an arm and a leg to fly it into Canada..

Deathstroke is already on PO for me and down to my last flex payment. Bats is next. Need a AA/AC Bats or the Lee Bats. I'm picking one or the other, not both. Lastly, I'll definitely be picking up one 1/3 Joker as well(either AO/AA/AC/AK). 3 pieces for me, that should do it for my 1/3 Bat collection.

Back