Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completely agree that not only does prime1 do a stellar packaging job but this statue is amazing. Quality and presence is off the charts. Worth every penny...

Got the bats yesterday #128/ 750.

Impressive. Photos not the best

20161109_203323.jpg

I20161109_203743.jpg
20161109_203712.jpg
20161109_203649.jpg

Last edited:
This thing looks amazing and I am tempted to jump on it as I think it's the best looking Bats statue right now in general and within the P1 offerings. Surprised it is still readily available on SSC. But now the CAD is taking a hit again (not to mention anything that may or may not have happened yesterday in the US lol).

tacticnf

Jump on board mate. Its spectacular !!!! I was saying the same thing months ago as to why it hadn't sold out. I think the only reason is the Prime 1 saturation of the bats market.
So many wonderful offerings available at this time. The Aussie dollar as always is down but no regrets . Even with import duties and shipping on top. Still worth every penny in my eyes.

Last edited:
Nice swingman, congrats! Great pics. This guy is gonna be a beast. MINE ARRIVES TOMORROW!! YEE HAAW

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Weak..... So weak.......

I..... am..... just..... so ... weak....

ORDERED!!!!

Again :lol

Cancelled once because of it's scale but this is just too great.... Might go for Jim Lee version to have bookends... Then I am OUT!!!

Weak..... So weak....... mi mi

ORDERED!!!!

Cancelled once because of it's scale but this is just too great.... Might go for Jim Lee version to have bookends... Then I am OUT!!!

I did the same. Glad I got him .

Weak..... So weak.......

ORDERED!!!!

:wink1:

sure.jpg

Just got my EX today stoked to open it up. This thing looked phenomenal at comic con.

Haha awesome Jaws, knew you'd find your way back into the light ! ;)

Still not 100% on this one. I notice this is labeled "low stock remaining" is this another gimmick to sell more units and then it goes to "join waitlist"? Or does the low stock warning truly mean selling it out completely?

Still not 100% on this one. I notice this is labeled "low stock remaining" is this another gimmick to sell more units and then it goes to "join waitlist"? Or does the low stock warning truly mean selling it out completely?

If this edition sold out there is always a chance to get it still...this is usually the way Sideshow does it, if all pieces available thru their web site are assigned then it becomes an item you can enter for on the waitlist.

Yeah, I think it means this batch is close to running out. It'll got to waitlist.

damn, i'd love to pick this one up if i had the room...grats to all who picked this up

I say get it if you want it. the Ex head is very nice. The reg closed mouth head will never be displayed but the clenched teeth and open rage mouth versions will be.

The piece looks damn good in those shots. The bezerker portrait is definitely nice and no doubt one of the main reasons I'm interested in the piece in the first place. What I am not so convinced on is the detail and paint apps on the body. At this scale, do you feel it is lacking a bit? Or would you say not at all looking at it in person? I know the company has done Bermejo's work justice, I guess I am just comparing against the arkham line where the character design have more going on with their suits (deathstroke, arkham bats, batman beyond comes to mind)

Back