Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid mine off early on Friday. I was hoping it would ship later that day but it was a no go. So hopefully it will ship Monday or Tuesday.

I got mine today. This piece is immense. Holy ****. He's also heavy as hell, the box is huge, and I tweaked my knee trying to move this guy into my patio. The statue is heavy, and very solid. Excellent detail, massive presence. The head is not nearly glossy like someone kept bitching earlier in the thread. This piece is amazing. I was even lucky enough to get two of the EX head. Hopefully SSC is okay with trading me a gritted teeth sculpt for one of my EXs. Anyway, pictures:

1477775204368_zpssubjwicx.jpg

1477774992157_zpshpuf9ink.jpg

1477775033760_zpschndvysm.jpg

1477775075835_zpsubbgj7ns.jpg

Congrats Epitaph! In terms of pose and presence, this piece is incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine today. This piece is immense. Holy ****. He's also heavy as hell, the box is huge, and I tweaked my knee trying to move this guy into my patio. The statue is heavy, and very solid. Excellent detail, massive presence. The head is not nearly glossy like someone kept bitching earlier in the thread. This piece is amazing. I was even lucky enough to get two of the EX head. Hopefully SSC is okay with trading me a gritted teeth sculpt for one of my EXs. Anyway, pictures:

1477775204368_zpssubjwicx.jpg

1477774992157_zpshpuf9ink.jpg

1477775033760_zpschndvysm.jpg

1477775075835_zpsubbgj7ns.jpg

yep looks great.... Man I wish I could figure out how to have him in my collection.

Damn... This looks amazing, LOVE IT. Prime 1's quality is so high it's insane. Can't tell it apart from the prototype.

Full disclosure, I had to cancel mine a couple months ago.

I had to purchase about $10k worth of gear for the studio and the last payment was approaching for Batman Noël... Meaning I was about to have $1k+ tied in this, and with the Euro not being nearly as strong as it used to be when converting from dollars, it was just the worst time to be getting this statue with the ridiculous taxes and everything.

I considered ordering it again recently but I canceled those plans after finding out about a must-have lifesize Darth Maul bust (Maul has priority on Batman in my collection).
I still think this is the best Batman statue out there so it definitely hurts. Maybe I'll get one down the line. Who knows, maybe they'll pop up used on eBay at some point for cheaper as well.

Congrats epitaph04, it's absolutely stunning.

Damn... This looks amazing, LOVE IT. Prime 1's quality is so high it's insane. Can't tell it apart from the prototype.

Full disclosure, I had to cancel mine a couple months ago.

I had to purchase about $10k worth of gear for the studio and the last payment was approaching for Batman Noël... Meaning I was about to have $1k+ tied in this, and with the Euro not being nearly as strong as it used to be when converting from dollars, it was just the worst time to be getting this statue with the ridiculous taxes and everything.

I considered ordering it again recently but I canceled those plans after finding out about a must-have lifesize Darth Maul bust (Maul has priority on Batman in my collection).
I still think this is the best Batman statue out there so it definitely hurts. Maybe I'll get one down the line. Who knows, maybe they'll pop up used on eBay at some point for cheaper as well.

Congrats epitaph04, it's absolutely stunning.

Sorry to hear you had to cancel.

Looks great and top notch photos, as always. Mine's on the way. Can't wait!

Wow stunning!! I wasn't on the P1 train when this guy went up for PO but will be with their future pieces!

Yeah if I sometimes seem like a huge P1 mark, it's because I've been stunned at how well they've done their batman pieces so far. AK bats, arkham knight, and noel are just beyond stellar, and there's a reason I'm capping off with P1 as the bulk of my collection.

Anyway, wow my original post is scatterbrained. 6 day weeks sometimes does that to you. The only thing I can probably list as a con against this piece is a controversial one, and that is that it's ****ing heavy. The statue itself is super solid, and that's great, but man. I believe he is heavier than both previous P1 1/3 scale pieces, and my P1 maquette.

Anyway, here's a fun pic of my packing misshap, and my edition number is 255/750.

20161029_171139_zpsxcxtpo2k.jpg

Yeah if I sometimes seem like a huge P1 mark, it's because I've been stunned at how well they've done their batman pieces so far. AK bats, arkham knight, and noel are just beyond stellar, and there's a reason I'm capping off with P1 as the bulk of my collection.

Anyway, wow my original post is scatterbrained. 6 day weeks sometimes does that to you. The only thing I can probably list as a con against this piece is a controversial one, and that is that it's ****ing heavy. The statue itself is super solid, and that's great, but man. I believe he is heavier than both previous P1 1/3 scale pieces, and my P1 maquette.

Anyway, here's a fun pic of my packing misshap, and my edition number is 255/750.

20161029_171139_zpsxcxtpo2k.jpg

Looks fantastic . awesome. Thanks !!!

So good. Rage incarnate.

This statue has some of the best portraits I have ever seen.

Shouldn't be too much trouble getting a replacement for that second EX :lol

Looks great epitaph04. I'm not getting this one but I am a big P1 fan. They set the bar IMO and I'm fairly certain that I'm going to end up with a 90% P1 collection lol. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great epitaph04. I'm not getting this one but I am a big P1 fan. They set the bar IMO and I'm fairly certain that I'm going to end up with a 90% P1 collection lol. Congrats

I feel the same way. P1 has my whole collection changing in my mind.

Back