Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great epitaph04. I'm not getting this one but I am a big P1 fan. They set the bar IMO and I'm fairly certain that I'm going to end up with a 90% P1 collection lol. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt about that! I was primarily Sideshow with their 1/4 scale statues but ever since Prime came into the scene I have pre-ordered their 1:2, 1:3 and possibly their 1:4 scales as well...they are too much, I would probably be keeping my old Sideshow items from Star Wars but the rest of my collectibles will be Prime 1 from now on.

Woohoo! Just got my shipping notice today. This beast should be arriving in about 5 days. It's my first P1 piece! I'm very excited to see if it wows as much in hand as it does in pics.

Woohoo! Just got my shipping notice today. This beast should be arriving in about 5 days. It's my first P1 piece! I'm very excited to see if it wows as much in hand as it does in pics.

Congrats! I have a few P1 pieces on PO. Looking forward to this company for sure.

You must have snagged one of the last of the first small batch they received. I was online in chat with customer service only yesterday as I owe one more payment plus my shipping. I wanted to pay mine off early.
Some glitch in the system had me ordering two. Anyway they told me more to arrive early this month. My anticipation grows !!!!

I decided some time ago that even though Batman Noel is one of my favorite graphic novels I was going to stay away from this one because I still have to pay all the 1:2 scale collectibles from BvS(got them all 3 PO) but this post and pictures in hand provided have convinced to get it..and since the PO does not include any NRD because the item is now shipping and the EX still available from Sideshow, this was a no brainer. :yess:

If I had the space, I wouldn't have cancelled this. They even fixed my early concerns about the statue being too monochrome. The cape and cowl appear much darker than what we saw originally. I think it's a big improvement.

I want this so bad, but space is such a major concern right now. I don't like having to box stuff up and put it away.

I want this so bad, but space is such a major concern right now. I don't like having to box stuff up and put it away.

Yeah I know what you mean...I did that several years in a row until I decided that there is no point in collecting if you are not going to be able to brag about your items on display...that's when I decided to sell part of my original Gentle Giant Collection. I felt relief afterwards. :lecture

Yeah I know what you mean...I did that several years in a row until I decided that there is no point in collecting if you are not going to be able to brag about your items on display...that's when I decided to sell part of my original Gentle Giant Collection. I felt relief afterwards. :lecture

I sold all my GG pieces lol. My new rule is 1/4 and up ;)

Yea, I just don't see the point with packaging stuff up after you buy it, the idea is to display it proudly. I want this piece badly and with my reward points I can get it for around $250, I just can't pull the trigger

Yea, I just don't see the point with packaging stuff up after you buy it, the idea is to display it proudly. I want this piece badly and with my reward points I can get it for around $250, I just can't pull the trigger

At that final price I would not even think twice about it mate.

Mine has shipped now. Cant wait to see it. :)

Epitaph how did you get on with Sideshow over the swap over on that double up on the Berserker portrait ?

The width is about the same overall as the Batman PF from sideshow with that sculpted cape. It is very tall though. It's my single favorite Batman statue to date. I highly recommend getting it. Looks even better than the prototype did.

Mine has shipped now. Cant wait to see it. :)

Epitaph how did you get on with Sideshow over the swap over on that double up on the Berserker portrait ?

Ah I'm still talking to them about it. I guess I have to wait on P1 to actually send them a replacement sculpt as SS have none of their own. They say it may take a while : /

Saw an in hand video on youtube last night... Thinking of selling a couple of pieces to make room for this.. Man I love the clenched teeth and open mouth sculpts. Don;t know what to sell... but something will have to go if I get this.

Just got mine a few hours ago. Let me just start by saying this. As someone who has only bought SS statues, I'm so impressed with the packaging if this statue. I've heard people praise XM for theirs and it does look as if they do a great job but I have to say so does Prime 1. My box had a big puncture on the side of it that went through several layers of cardboard and styrofoam but never came close to touching my Bats. I'm convinced had it been the same packaging that I've gotten from SS before my statue would have been damaged.

Now on to the main event! I've only have 1/4 statues but I thought I was prepared for just how massive this would be...I wasnt. He's huge! Amazing detailing with dirt on the cape and boots. The teeth on the heads look unbelievable. The cape is thick and leathery and the wires inside it are big which allows you to do some great poses with it. Paint app looks great. I've heard some say that P1's paints are dull or flat but I don't think so at all.

The whole thing is flawless. Literally flawless. Even my best SS pieces had things that I could nit pick but not this guy. I'm just blown away. Congrats to everyone who ordered him!

20161107_192428.jpg

Just got mine a few hours ago. Let me just start by saying this. As someone who has only bought SS statues, I'm so impressed with the packaging if this statue. I've heard people praise XM for theirs and it does look as if they do a great job but I have to say so does Prime 1. My box had a big puncture on the side of it that went through several layers of cardboard and styrofoam but never came close to touching my Bats. I'm convinced had it been the same packaging that I've gotten from SS before my statue would have been damaged.

Now on to the main event! I've only have 1/4 statues but I thought I was prepared for just how massive this would be...I wasnt. He's huge! Amazing detailing with dirt on the cape and boots. The teeth on the heads look unbelievable. The cape is thick and leathery and the wires inside it are big which allows you to do some great poses with it. Paint app looks great. I've heard some say that P1's paints are dull or flat but I don't think so at all.

The whole thing is flawless. Literally flawless. Even my best SS pieces had things that I could nit pick but not this guy. I'm just blown away. Congrats to everyone who ordered him.

Back