Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad it adds up to €1,300+ in Europe with shipping and taxes. At 900 I'd buy it in a heartbeat. So awesome...

Just jumped on to PO the EX. Every time I look at him he looks more and more badass! The wolverine berserker face is growing on me and that cape looks so dynamic with its various poses in the pics. I'll still keep my AK Batman PO as they both look unique and quite epic in pose and details.

These Arkham lines by Prime 1 have me hooked for good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

resisting! if i buy one i'll be hooked for life and my bank can't handle the extra strain right now...

uploadfromtaptalk1448847911595.jpg

The noel story brings out a darker, more sinister bats...love how they translated it into an awesome pose and mean face sculpts..nice work prime 1

The noel story brings out a darker, more sinister bats...love how they translated it into an awesome pose and mean face sculpts..nice work prime 1

The pose is the one thing keeping me from pre-ordering. I agree the head sculpts, which I've really warmed up to, do an excellent job of translating the rage, but I honestly can't tell what his arms are supposed to be doing; it's a weird combination of shaking his fists and going Super Saiyan. Harbottle Dark Knight PF is awkward too, but I can at least tell Batman's putting his guard up for a fight.

Beyond that, great choice of costume to realize in 3D (possibly my favorite "practical" redesign next to Darwyn Cooke's Catwoman). I even like the white pupils Prime 1 subbed in.

I am proud that I resisted for so long, but there's no use fighting it . . pre-ordered! This is the most amazing Batman I've ever seen.

Thanks King Grimlock! But now, I need to pre-order Deathstroke when he's released. I get chills just thinking of the two together. Even my wife, who's skeptical of this hobby of ours, is insisting that we get both!

Haha! I wish could get my lady to just pop a smile at these things, your a lucky man.

I've been on Sideshows site all day waiting for Deathstroke to come up so I can PO...still no luck...maybe tomorrow

Back