Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight: Two-Face (1:3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yI95Pw9.jpg

That's my pic. He came out incredibly well. Strong magnets, amazing paints, and of course great sculpt. Looks better in person than in pics. I prefer him with the angry portrait and grenade launcher.

You can add them as attachments or enter the url after clicking the insert image icon.

I didn't mean to imply it was my picture. Just one I took from Facebook and reuploaded since it was requested.

He looks awesome. I can't wait to get mine.

Sorry, I have a bunch of pics, but am only able to upload one at a time apparently. Gorocketcat if you want to get my images off FB and put them up on this forum, be my guest.

Sorry, I have a bunch of pics, but am only able to upload one at a time apparently. Gorocketcat if you want to get my images off FB and put them up on this forum, be my guest.

What are your impressions ??

What are your impressions ??

He's absolutely incredible. The sculpt, paint aps, are incredible. Strong magnets. The detail is outstanding. I prefer the angry portrait with the grenade launcher. So far I have AK Batman, Arkham Knight, Deathstroke, Harley Quinn, and now Two-Face. Each new arrival feels better than the last. He definitely has presence. You won't be disappointed.

Manage to get it yet? I'm dying here! I need to see this!

come on dude, you're killing us LOL!!

Here you go guys... The skin is amazing. I don't know how they do it. Photos from my S7 Edge and natural light... I don't normally upload photos.

nswngjJ.jpg

hyi700V.jpg

9c3lzS5.jpg

l2U1oD7.jpg

Fv2KygX.jpg

LMEhu8O.jpg

CWzCtYU.jpg

Kk6oRKF.jpg

cyW3QEx.jpg

1NMuc76.jpg

zjb8m1A.jpg

WubLzHT.jpg

My ONLY complaint is the paint app for the tie is on the shirt. It bugs me because I'm a perfectionist with things. Any other owners have this issue or does this look normal?

TV3YXQk.jpg

That looks amazing. The detail on the burn is surreal. I would tell them about that - that would definitively bug me too and with how expensive these are I think you have the right to be a perfectionist its why we're paying that P1 premium isn't it? Quality

Great pics, the piece looks excellent.

BTW maybe I'm wrong but the paint on the tie looks the same to me as on the prototype. Here's a close up from the promo pics:
IMG_6569.JPG

Great pics, the piece looks excellent.

BTW maybe I'm wrong but the paint on the tie looks the same to me as on the prototype. Here's a close up from the promo pics:

Thanks. After I posted, I checked their promo pics as well. It bleeds a bit, but not as much as mine does at the knot. I won't be that bothered by it unless I'm clearly the only one.

Thanks. After I posted, I checked their promo pics as well. It bleeds a bit, but not as much as mine does at the knot. I won't be that bothered by it unless I'm clearly the only one.

yeah I see what you're taking about. But it's so minor, unless you're really looking at it close up it's hardly noticeable. But Statue looks amazing. congrats! I should get mine by Friday I think

I'll check mine when he arrives and let the thread know. I know that my Harley has a couple spots where the paint got messy.

Back