Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got three emails from Sideshow all at once for Harley, Robin and Two Face.
All for May - June
Weird

This is out in Japan. Dates were pushed back in error for this one it seems. From P1:
"Update from Prime1:

Thank you for contacting us.

There should be a mistake which we will get in contact with Sideshow to adjust the estimate arrival.
Please note, it takes about 1 month for the product to be receive at Sideshow warehouse and it will depends on Sideshow for the distribution to their vendors and customers.

I am sorry for the delay.

Prime1"

hq.jpg

I mean the wait sucks but its a total centerpiece for me. Love everything about what I've seen from the statue. It'll just be that much more awesome when I finally get it.

I mean the wait sucks but its a total centerpiece for me. Love everything about what I've seen from the statue. It'll just be that much more awesome when I finally get it.

Yep' this HQ Rocks balls to the wall and is going to be so Boss next to Bats.Killer Croc and Scarecrow too.

You can cancel and get a full refund. You can cancel for a full refund after 1 (or more) delays.

Thanks for the info! I just may cancel. I have lost some enthusiasm for this piece in the year since I've ordered it. Plus I could put the $800 I'd get back to other uses.

I too managed to cancel and get my NRD back. Expenses just aren't lining up at this time, and I am ultra focusing my collection. Sucks because I love this piece, but can't wait to see some in hand pics!

just received another delay notice from SS, now May 25th.. it's OK, she looked real good at winter Wonderfest.

Attachments

• HQ 2017.jpg
    HQ 2017.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 199
Although I'm never in a hurry to grab a piece ( it will take as long as it takes) May does seem far off seeing as more and more in hand pics are coming up. Wonder what the problem is?

Back