Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be the hype that gets these 1/3 statues to sell out. Then the price sinks in! Got on wait list yesterday and converted today. :)

Not surprised. The EX is not a must have Like a Switch Out Head. This is just two little hanging toys that doesn't really matter.

whatttt e-mail inc i guess, haven't received anything yet...i feel like i'll be getting 5 or 6 statues in Jan-Feb alone unless they keep getting delayed

as much as i really love prime1 they're starting to develop a reputation for having constant delays. disappointing.

as much as i really love prime1 they're starting to develop a reputation for having constant delays. disappointing.

I'm used to delays by now. Besides, it's not like P1 is the only statue producing company that has constant delays.

All companies have delays. Doesn't matter if it's Sideshow, XM, ARH, Chronicle, PCS, etc...ALL of them have delays.

It was mentioned on their FB page that this was sent back because of the color of the skirt was off, if that's the case then I completely understand the delay. Good call on their part

It was mentioned on their FB page that this was sent back because of the color of the skirt was off, if that's the case then I completely understand the delay. Good call on their part

:thud: really? well yeah if it has anything to do with quality related then yeah much better to get it corrected now then send out bad product.

Cancelled my order today, the lack of space is real and it's better to realize that now before it's too late. I got a full refund.

Well hopefully I will get one of yours just got on the wait list. Big and overpriced yes but I love my Harley! 😆

Damn I was on the wait list for less than 24 hours before my wait converted. Lots of people must be canceling.

Back