Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I like the in-game one better, but I wouldn't display the neutral head anyway. I think the other two at least got Harley's personality right.

I see that my last payment was pushed back to October - can assume it's not coming out in the next couple months? :(

I don't think we see this piece this year, it will be close. They still have Noel Bats and Deathstroke to go

I just hope Deathstroke doesn't get pushed back.

Yea I hope I'm wrong on this one, because I have both Harley and Deathstoke Preordered, but if they continue to ship in order and they stay on the same schedule, I'd say it's going to be extremely close to get all three in by the end of 2016.

I see that my last payment was pushed back to October - can assume it's not coming out in the next couple months? :(

Generally when an item says "will be released between aug-oct" always expect that the item will be released during the last month shown. I've noticed that seems to be the norm.

145d4d05e1a1b54d2c9d77cc357aa81d.jpg

fcf904420be7f49142196e76205101a6.jpg

0f452b586e5ff181ca41dd057b28f5b1.jpg

33a9c839d160ee7d593a37418ebe3de6.jpg

No way this drops this year especially with Batman Noel being delayed today as well. Lucky to get Deathstroke this year

Back