Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One 1" shorter than Batman Noel.

Yeah but he's got his front leg bent and the back leg is further down behind the base.

That said, I think I've been misled, I was looking at the first Batman statue on a UK retailers website and it said 94cm which equates to 37 inches, 8 inches taller than Harley. But now I've checked Prime 1's facebook page it says 34 inches, which isn't quite the same disparity as it originally appeared.

Prices just ramp up with these higher scales, completely out of proportion to the extra size.

And not wanting to moan about exchange rates again, but the cost of this converted from dollars to pounds is £636, but the last one that was the same cost as this is selling here for £1,020!! We just get screwed over.

I agree that these aren't AS LARGE as you would think being 1/3. You really are paying for the immaculate details, sculpt, paintjobs, QC, and add ons. I'm prob done with Prime 1 after Harley for a while as it adds up pretty damn fast:lol

Wow, wasn't expecting her to be up so quickly for PO. I've been saving years of reward points and finally used them. Harley is worthy. :yess:

If you click quickly through images 17, 18, 19 on Sideshow's website, Harley is fully animated.

Can someone with skills put that in an animated gif? Even just the first two so she's winking at me :rotfl

How accurate have P1's expected ship dates been? Is the ES of 1000 local to SS's allotment, or is it 1000 global across all markets?

Back