Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this piece is so impressive... I love the Base... I don't usually praise bases.. Even elaborate ones.. I love this one as it does not overtake the statue but yet fits the personality perfectly in her crazy playful way.. I won't buy this as I am not a die hard fan of hers but man this nice.

12633689_1023157817730860_4618322316539445073_o.jpg

I think if this was somehow $800 I'd get it. Probably not for $900 though. There are other Prime pieces I'd rather have for $900 haha

price is high, but man, there's no way i'm gonna be denied this piece. any harley piece they do from now on would be bought.

words can not express how much i love this statue. it looks absolutely fantabulous! i hope they also do her other 2 outfits from asylum and city,..so i can get those too. never can get enough harley imo.

It's really nice to see you want to good mood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super super beautiful statue... everything just works together. Even those who don't collect statue will look and admire this piece

I was expecting to be blown away with this and PO on day 1, not now.
Not feeling it at all, maybe she will grow on me but right now my feelings are I will order something else.

So much for Bats being one of the most expensive pieces in this line. I'm going to guess now that he and AK will be some of the cheaper now. I'd say it's due to the popularity of the line so far and they know they can charge just a little more.

So this is 29 inches in height, is that really 1/3 scale? I know she's not going to be as tall as Batman but even so, with that massive base I was expecting it to be bigger than that.

The Wonder Woman PF is 25.5 inches at 1/4 scale. Doesn't seem right to me.

So much for Bats being one of the most expensive pieces in this line. I'm going to guess now that he and AK will be some of the cheaper now. I'd say it's due to the popularity of the line so far and they know they can charge just a little more.

Do we know what the price is?

So this is 29 inches in height, is that really 1/3 scale? I know she's not going to be as tall as Batman but even so, with that massive base I was expecting it to be bigger than that.

The Wonder Woman PF is 25.5 inches at 1/4 scale. Doesn't seem right to me.

The game lists her as 5ft. 7in. So her height would be 22.3 inches in 1/3 scale minus the base. Seems right.

Tempted to get this but decided to skip on Prime 1's 1/3 scale statues, not enough display space and even though the statues look awesome QC wise their poses are a bit boring. Plus I'm trying to reel back how much I spend on statues per year... I've been looking more at 1/6 scale statues lately, less space and 1/2 the price of 1/4 scales...

The game lists her as 5ft. 7in. So her height would be 22.3 inches in 1/3 scale minus the base. Seems right.

Fair enough, just hard (for me) to justify paying around £1,000 for something that's only 3 and a half inches bigger than another female statue that cost £330. I know you're paying for more than just the physical size but even so.

Do we know what the price is?

$929

Back